I made a tour on the southern part of madagascar 7 years ago with Desire Travel Tours, and I would like to go back in May 2012 to discover north there, that is to say by the tracks at the beginning of Antananarivo . I am looking for travelling companions if that interests you. I will be there for 3 weeks.
Here the circuit: http://desire-travel.netii.net/voyage-nosy_be-madagascar_en.html
back in May 2012 to discover the north Madagascar
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tour to Morocco
- 2 Morrocco and Cash
- 3 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 4 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 5 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 6 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 7 South Africa trip advices
- 8 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 9 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 10 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 11 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 12 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 13 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 14 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 15 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 16 First time in Africa on safari
- 17 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 18 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 21 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 22 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 23 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 24 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 25 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014