my heart is full. I was supposed to spend 2 weeks in Sri Lanka from 4th till 18th May as a pre birthday trip. But something told me to not book the full stay and now it makes sense, I found a cheap round trip from Colombo via Emirates into Tehran during those dates.
So that makes my total flight tickets from Singapore etc to a stunningly cheap total. So I'm heading back to my favourite country in the world, Iran.
Here's the thing, in January 2015 I spent to weeks there. I visited Tehran and went southwards to Shiraz. I went to Tehran, Kashan, Qom, Esfahan, Abyaneh, Varzaneh, Yazd, Shiraz.This time, I wanna see the other parts. I love Iran so much that I don't even mind just spending 11 days in a village, sipping chai, writing poetry, a seclusion from busy Singapore.
Considering my flights are in and out from Tehran, In a total of 11 full days, do you think it is doable?
I need tips on moving from place to another with ease and budget. Any recommendations on hostel would be great too. I love lakes and mountains, sunsets etc and quiet towns, tell me if I'm missing any from my list.
Friday 6th May- 7PM REACH IKA transfer to tehran
Sat- 7th May- Tehran - Hamedan
Sun 8th May - Hamedan - Kermanshah
Tues 10th- Kermanshah- Zanjan
Weds 11th - Zanjan
Friday 13th- Masuleh- Rasht
Saturday 14th- Qazvin
Sunday 15th - Qazvin -karaj
Monday 16th- karaj - IKA (so i can reach direct to IKA by 2am of 17th)
Tue 17 May 16 04:55am
Iman Khomeini International Airport (IKA)
1) i really wanna go tabriz, ardabil and kandovan but it is impossible right with this short period?
2) is there a direct bus at night from IKA to hamedan or do i need to spend a night in tehran, hotels are expensive!
3) On day of arrival, isn't it a national religious holiday. Will i face difficulty moving around?
4) Am i missing beautiful places along the way, I am an artist?
5) can i go from karaj to IKA without going to the city?
Im super excited i hope you can help me again.
Iran kheily alee ast! Man har sal bar migardam!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/epiclear-pro/
- 2 Cradle of Humankind
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 12 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 israel tour
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 17 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 18 Luxury train ride
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania