my heart is full. I was supposed to spend 2 weeks in Sri Lanka from 4th till 18th May as a pre birthday trip. But something told me to not book the full stay and now it makes sense, I found a cheap round trip from Colombo via Emirates into Tehran during those dates.
So that makes my total flight tickets from Singapore etc to a stunningly cheap total. So I'm heading back to my favourite country in the world, Iran.
Here's the thing, in January 2015 I spent to weeks there. I visited Tehran and went southwards to Shiraz. I went to Tehran, Kashan, Qom, Esfahan, Abyaneh, Varzaneh, Yazd, Shiraz.This time, I wanna see the other parts. I love Iran so much that I don't even mind just spending 11 days in a village, sipping chai, writing poetry, a seclusion from busy Singapore.
Considering my flights are in and out from Tehran, In a total of 11 full days, do you think it is doable?
I need tips on moving from place to another with ease and budget. Any recommendations on hostel would be great too. I love lakes and mountains, sunsets etc and quiet towns, tell me if I'm missing any from my list.
Friday 6th May- 7PM REACH IKA transfer to tehran
Sat- 7th May- Tehran - Hamedan
Sun 8th May - Hamedan - Kermanshah
Tues 10th- Kermanshah- Zanjan
Weds 11th - Zanjan
Friday 13th- Masuleh- Rasht
Saturday 14th- Qazvin
Sunday 15th - Qazvin -karaj
Monday 16th- karaj - IKA (so i can reach direct to IKA by 2am of 17th)
Tue 17 May 16 04:55am
Iman Khomeini International Airport (IKA)
1) i really wanna go tabriz, ardabil and kandovan but it is impossible right with this short period?
2) is there a direct bus at night from IKA to hamedan or do i need to spend a night in tehran, hotels are expensive!
3) On day of arrival, isn't it a national religious holiday. Will i face difficulty moving around?
4) Am i missing beautiful places along the way, I am an artist?
5) can i go from karaj to IKA without going to the city?
Im super excited i hope you can help me again.
Iran kheily alee ast! Man har sal bar migardam!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 Uganda Trip Report
- 3 Money in Uganda
- 4 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 5 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 6 VISA for Mozambique
- 7 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 8 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 9 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 10 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 11 Best African Safari
- 12 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 13 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 14 beach visit after safari
- 15 Petra Wadi Rum
- 16 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 19 What is worth seeing in November?
- 20 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 21 Israeli Tour Guides
- 22 Masai Mara in May
- 23 Western Desert Itinerary
- 24 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 25 luggage for a weird itinerary