my heart is full. I was supposed to spend 2 weeks in Sri Lanka from 4th till 18th May as a pre birthday trip. But something told me to not book the full stay and now it makes sense, I found a cheap round trip from Colombo via Emirates into Tehran during those dates.
So that makes my total flight tickets from Singapore etc to a stunningly cheap total. So I'm heading back to my favourite country in the world, Iran.
Here's the thing, in January 2015 I spent to weeks there. I visited Tehran and went southwards to Shiraz. I went to Tehran, Kashan, Qom, Esfahan, Abyaneh, Varzaneh, Yazd, Shiraz.This time, I wanna see the other parts. I love Iran so much that I don't even mind just spending 11 days in a village, sipping chai, writing poetry, a seclusion from busy Singapore.
Considering my flights are in and out from Tehran, In a total of 11 full days, do you think it is doable?
I need tips on moving from place to another with ease and budget. Any recommendations on hostel would be great too. I love lakes and mountains, sunsets etc and quiet towns, tell me if I'm missing any from my list.
Friday 6th May- 7PM REACH IKA transfer to tehran
Sat- 7th May- Tehran - Hamedan
Sun 8th May - Hamedan - Kermanshah
Tues 10th- Kermanshah- Zanjan
Weds 11th - Zanjan
Friday 13th- Masuleh- Rasht
Saturday 14th- Qazvin
Sunday 15th - Qazvin -karaj
Monday 16th- karaj - IKA (so i can reach direct to IKA by 2am of 17th)
Tue 17 May 16 04:55am
Iman Khomeini International Airport (IKA)
1) i really wanna go tabriz, ardabil and kandovan but it is impossible right with this short period?
2) is there a direct bus at night from IKA to hamedan or do i need to spend a night in tehran, hotels are expensive!
3) On day of arrival, isn't it a national religious holiday. Will i face difficulty moving around?
4) Am i missing beautiful places along the way, I am an artist?
5) can i go from karaj to IKA without going to the city?
Im super excited i hope you can help me again.
Iran kheily alee ast! Man har sal bar migardam!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/puria-serum/
- 2 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 3 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 4 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 7 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 8 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 9 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 10 Dubai Guide
- 11 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 12 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 13 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 14 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 15 Loldia House Kenya
- 16 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 17 Alexandria
- 18 kicheche compared to porini
- 19 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 20 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 21 Chefchaouen Report
- 22 Tracking Gorillas
- 23 Garden Route itinerary
- 24 A South African in Lusaka
- 25 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?