I spent some time reading the entries on this site and asked for some advice prior to deciding where to go, but haven't posted much information myself. However, I returned yesterday from a trip to Zimbabwe, which included traveling to Hwange, Mana Pools, and Victoria Falls. I will try to post a more detailed report later, but wanted to say that the trip was incredible. The parks in Zimbabwe were beautiful and had a large diversity of wildlife; we had excellent game viewing while we were there and saw far more than I expected to see (including wild dogs). Also, the guides were truly exceptional and knew a great deal about everything we saw. This was my first trip to Africa, so I do not have any other comparison--but, I would highly recommend the locations to which we traveled.
I will report more later. -V
Back from Zimbabwe
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 2 Quick question about Kenya..
- 3 Green Season Safari Questions
- 4 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 7 Morocco in April 2014
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 10 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report