I spent some time reading the entries on this site and asked for some advice prior to deciding where to go, but haven't posted much information myself. However, I returned yesterday from a trip to Zimbabwe, which included traveling to Hwange, Mana Pools, and Victoria Falls. I will try to post a more detailed report later, but wanted to say that the trip was incredible. The parks in Zimbabwe were beautiful and had a large diversity of wildlife; we had excellent game viewing while we were there and saw far more than I expected to see (including wild dogs). Also, the guides were truly exceptional and knew a great deal about everything we saw. This was my first trip to Africa, so I do not have any other comparison--but, I would highly recommend the locations to which we traveled.
I will report more later. -V
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://lumalifteye.com/trim-fire-forskolin/
- 2 Busting that joints
- 3 Aids to construct sculpted, lean, and toned body like a muscular
- 4 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 7 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 8 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 9 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 10 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 11 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 12 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 13 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 14 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 15 Dubai Guide
- 16 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 17 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 18 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 19 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 20 Loldia House Kenya
- 21 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 22 Alexandria
- 23 kicheche compared to porini
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?