I am back from one of our most special and wonderful holidays in Namibia and Botswana and will be attempting to write it up (not sure I can do it justice in words) and post it here on the Africa forum...
It will take me some time to write up (I did keep a diary though so that will help) and photos will also be a while since with 20 films I am trying to negotiate a deal with a good photoprocessing lab. I
Anyway, if you have got questions feel free to ask away here.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthreviews.org/clinamax/
- 2 St Lucia area & Drakensberg rock art
- 3 Security question for recent visitors to Egypt.
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 8 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 9 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 10 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 11 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 12 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 13 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 14 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 15 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 16 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 17 Cairo International Airport
- 18 Petra from Israel
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 21 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 22 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 23 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 24 Dubai Guide
- 25 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations