I am back from one of our most special and wonderful holidays in Namibia and Botswana and will be attempting to write it up (not sure I can do it justice in words) and post it here on the Africa forum...
It will take me some time to write up (I did keep a diary though so that will help) and photos will also be a while since with 20 films I am trying to negotiate a deal with a good photoprocessing lab. I
Anyway, if you have got questions feel free to ask away here.
Back from Safari in Namibia and Botswana...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 2 Shots for Morocco
- 3 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 4 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 5 Travelust
- 6 Drinking on safari
- 7 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 8 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 9 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 10 South Africa in February?
- 11 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 12 Thinking about The Gambia
- 13 Independence Day in Israel
- 14 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 15 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 16 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 17 Morroco Travel Guide
- 18 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 19 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 20 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 21 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 22 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 23 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 24 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 25 Abu Simbel or Valley of Kings?