I am back from one of our most special and wonderful holidays in Namibia and Botswana and will be attempting to write it up (not sure I can do it justice in words) and post it here on the Africa forum...
It will take me some time to write up (I did keep a diary though so that will help) and photos will also be a while since with 20 films I am trying to negotiate a deal with a good photoprocessing lab. I
Anyway, if you have got questions feel free to ask away here.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 2 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 3 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 4 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 5 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 6 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 7 South African Cities
- 8 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 9 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 10 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 11 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 12 Help with bags
- 13 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 14 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 15 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 16 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 where to go in africa
- 19 Israeli Tour Guides
- 20 Shopping in Morocco
- 21 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 22 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 23 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 24 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 25 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries