There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 2 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 5 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 6 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 7 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 8 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 9 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 10 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 11 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 12 Charity begins at Home!
- 13 Sun Safaris
- 14 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 15 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 16 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 17 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 18 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 19 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 20 Tour to Morocco
- 21 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 22 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 23 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 24 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 25 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...