There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 4 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 7 Safari on a budget!
- 8 Tips for Israel
- 9 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 10 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 11 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 12 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 13 Road To Morocco Tours
- 14 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 15 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 16 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 17 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 18 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 19 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 20 Rwanda
- 21 Egypt safe travel
- 22 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 23 Zambia Impressions
- 24 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 25 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi