There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 2 Morocco Expert Tours
- 3 Cradle of Humankind
- 4 Johannesburg...?
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Luxury train ride
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 9 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 10 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 11 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 15 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 16 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 17 israel tour
- 18 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 19 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 20 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 21 Safety in Fes
- 22 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina