There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 2 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 3 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 4 Morocco over Christmas
- 5 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 6 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 7 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 8 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 9 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 10 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 11 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 12 DOHA LAYOVER
- 13 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 14 Morocco Questions
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 Botswana safari recs
- 17 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 18 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 19 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 20 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 21 Botswana in January
- 22 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 23 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 24 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 25 Rhino Africa - Reviews