There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 23 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 24 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 25 Night drives in Manyara worth it????