There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 2 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 3 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 4 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 5 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 6 Viator tour company
- 7 tours in Johannesburg
- 8 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 South African Cities
- 11 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 12 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 13 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 14 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 15 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 18 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 19 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help