There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 USS $ or RAN in South Africa
- 2 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 3 Single traveler
- 4 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 5 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 6 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 7 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 8 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 9 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 10 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 11 Viator tour company
- 12 tours in Johannesburg
- 13 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 South African Cities
- 16 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 17 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 18 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 19 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 20 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 21 where to go in africa
- 22 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 23 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 24 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 25 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?