There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WiFi on Safari
- 2 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 3 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 4 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 5 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 6 Israel itinerary planning
- 7 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 8 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 9 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 10 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 11 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 12 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 13 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 14 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 15 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 16 Travel within Africa
- 17 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 18 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 19 Need itineary planning help
- 20 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 22 What to do with 2 1/2 days in Arusha, TZ
- 23 Passport issues Lebanon/Israel
- 24 My 2-Week Love and Hate Relationship with Morocco
- 25 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You