There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 2 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 3 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 4 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 5 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 6 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 7 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 8 Cape Town Trip
- 9 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 10 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 11 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 12 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 13 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 14 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 15 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 16 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 17 Eilat to Petra
- 18 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 19 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 20 Safaga activités
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 23 Jordan vacation
- 24 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 25 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?