There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://naturalsociety.net/Recapture360/
- 2 Dubai in 36 hours
- 3 good internet connection option Meknes
- 4 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 5 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 6 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 7 South Africa trip report
- 8 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 9 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 10 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 11 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 12 Mombasa recomendations please
- 13 Private tours in Morocco
- 14 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 15 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 16 First time to Africa-need help!
- 17 How do I know if a company is legit
- 18 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 19 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 20 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 21 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 22 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 23 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 24 Ethiopian security
- 25 Duffel Bag Suggestions?