There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 2 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 3 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 4 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 5 Tiberias with kids
- 6 Lion World
- 7 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 8 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 9 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 10 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 11 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 12 Mpumalanga visit
- 13 safe areas to go on safari
- 14 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 15 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 16 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 17 Victoria Falls
- 18 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 19 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 20 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 21 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 22 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 23 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 24 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 25 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September