There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana
- 1 dubai for 5 days
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 6 Safari Cost Comparison
- 7 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 10 Bugs n' Botswana
- 11 Group Trip to Israel
- 12 My Trip to Palestine
- 13 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 14 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 15 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation