There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 2 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 3 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 4 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 5 Swala Safaris
- 6 First time safari question
- 7 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 8 Dubai
- 9 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 10 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 11 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 12 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 13 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 14 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 15 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 16 Etosha help
- 17 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 18 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 19 private game reserve-kruger
- 20 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 21 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 22 go2africa
- 23 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 24 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 25 My Topic Titlelas mountains