There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 3 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 4 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 5 MOROCCO CAMEL TREKKING
- 6 Buy links
- 7 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 8 Car Rentals in Israel
- 9 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 10 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 11 Morocco to portugal
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 14 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 15 Independence Day in Israel
- 16 Drinking on safari
- 17 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 18 Travelust
- 19 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 20 Shots for Morocco
- 21 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 22 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 23 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 24 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 25 Thinking about The Gambia