There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Visitas Guiadas de Marrakech Travel Agency
- 2 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 3 After Botswana ?
- 4 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 5 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 6 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 7 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 8 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 9 Timing for Africa visit
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Morocco over Christmas
- 12 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 13 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 14 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 15 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 16 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 17 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 18 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 19 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 20 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 21 DOHA LAYOVER
- 22 Morocco Questions
- 23 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 24 Botswana safari recs
- 25 Tanzania vs. Botswana