There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 2 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 3 Uganda Trip Report
- 4 Money in Uganda
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 7 VISA for Mozambique
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 11 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 12 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 13 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 14 Best African Safari
- 15 beach visit after safari
- 16 Petra Wadi Rum
- 17 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 20 What is worth seeing in November?
- 21 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Masai Mara in May
- 24 Western Desert Itinerary
- 25 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?