There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 3 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 4 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 5 Israel itinerary
- 6 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 7 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 8 Safari photography help
- 9 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 10 Travel within Africa
- 11 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 12 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 13 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 14 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 15 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 16 Tanzania trip Advice
- 17 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 18 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 21 el gouna or soma bay????
- 22 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 23 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 24 Malawi with kiddos
- 25 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016