There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 2 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 3 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 4 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 5 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 6 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 7 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 8 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 9 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 10 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 11 Awesome trip and still not done
- 12 South Africa
- 13 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 14 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 15 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 16 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 17 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 18 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 19 Cultural Tour from Maun?
- 20 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 21 [UGANDA] Meeting Local People
- 22 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 23 Bidair at JNB
- 24 Sole fem traveller guide
- 25 Trip Report - Safari South Africa 2012