There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 7 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 9 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 10 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 11 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions