There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (教育部认证）添加Q微信1534584698办理开放大学毕业证成绩单办学历认证The Open University
- 2 Morocco in October 2015
- 3 Remembering Palmyra
- 4 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 5 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 6 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 7 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 10 First Trip to Africa
- 11 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 12 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 13 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 14 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 15 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 16 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 17 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 18 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 19 Transit visa
- 20 Local Tanzania companies
- 21 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 22 Need itineary planning help
- 23 Israel for 60 year olds
- 24 Dubai Trip Idea
- 25 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary