There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1:800:570:1233 installations CONTACT ☎ TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Audley Travel
- 3 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 4 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 5 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 6 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 7 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 8 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 9 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 10 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 11 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 12 Safari in South Africa
- 13 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 14 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 15 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 16 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 17 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 18 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 19 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 20 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 21 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 22 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 23 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 24 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 25 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area