There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakech Tours:
- 2 Camel Trekking Tours
- 3 Morocco Tours
- 4 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 5 Help with Rwanda trip
- 6 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 7 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Tel Aviv beaches
- 10 Memory cards for camera
- 11 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 14 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 15 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 18 Sabi Sands camps
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra