There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 2 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 3 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 4 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 5 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 6 A family safari in Tanzania
- 7 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 8 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 9 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 10 Uganda Trip Report
- 11 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 12 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 13 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 14 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 15 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 16 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 17 Boutique hotels in israel
- 18 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 19 Short layover at JNB
- 20 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 21 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 22 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 23 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 24 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 25 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.