There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel Transportation
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 4 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 5 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 What you do not know about East Africa.
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 10 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 11 Morocco help
- 12 First trip to Africa
- 13 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 14 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 15 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 16 IRAN
- 17 Money in Uganda
- 18 Uganda Visa
- 19 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 20 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 21 Private Guide for Cairo
- 22 Egypt - Need Help!
- 23 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 24 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 25 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014