There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 2 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 3 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 4 experiences with African travel Resource
- 5 name issue
- 6 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 7 Madagascar suggestions
- 8 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 9 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 10 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 11 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 12 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 13 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 14 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 15 Single traveler
- 16 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 17 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 18 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 21 morocco help please
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Botswana - Oct vs June
- 24 Zambia + Namibia trip -completely unrealistic?
- 25 Nile cruise with Uniworld, October 2015