There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 2 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 3 14 day South Africa + Zimabawe with Gate 1 - Excellent Trip
- 4 Israel and Petra
- 5 Morocco for 2 nights
- 6 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 7 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 8 Magnificant Morocco
- 9 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 israel and petra
- 12 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 13 Memory cards for camera
- 14 World Travel Expert
- 15 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 16 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 17 Tanzania Safari
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 20 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?
- 21 Oman: an indipendent and memorable 4x4 trip
- 22 Namibia and Botswana trip report: an indipendent 4x4 safari
- 23 Uganda Trip Report May 2012
- 24 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 25 Tanzania Visa on Arrival requirements?