There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 2 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 3 Mini DV or Mini DVD Camcorder?
- 4 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 5 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 8 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 9 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 10 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 11 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 12 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 13 Dubai Guide
- 14 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 15 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 16 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 17 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 20 Alexandria
- 21 kicheche compared to porini
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 24 Chefchaouen Report
- 25 Tracking Gorillas