There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good reads
- 2 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 3 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 4 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 5 South Africa in February?
- 6 Morocco Advice
- 7 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 8 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 9 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 10 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 11 3-week tour at Egypt
- 12 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 13 Beirut
- 14 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 15 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 16 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 17 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 18 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 19 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 22 I'm going on safari for free!
- 23 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 24 Dubai first time
- 25 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June