There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 along with a workforce of scientists and wellness
- 2 Uganda Visa
- 3 Uganda Trip Report
- 4 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 5 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 6 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 7 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 8 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 9 Trip to Petra
- 10 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 11 Cape Town -safety
- 12 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 13 Trip to Merzouga
- 14 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 15 Swaziland in January
- 16 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 17 good internet connection option Meknes
- 18 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 19 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 20 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 21 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 22 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 23 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 24 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!