There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 Quick question about Kenya..
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 8 Morocco in April 2014
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 11 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 14 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 15 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 16 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 17 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 Israel and Jordan
- 20 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 21 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 24 Northern Circuit tour company
- 25 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!