There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 2 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 3 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 4 honeymoon place
- 5 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 6 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 7 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 8 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 9 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 10 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 11 Yom Hazikaron
- 12 Yom Haatzmaut
- 13 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 14 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 15 recomendation on African Safari company
- 16 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 17 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 18 One extra day in Jordan
- 19 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 20 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 21 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 22 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 23 Israel in Late October or November?
- 24 One month in Africa
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda