There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 2 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 3 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 4 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 5 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 6 Is the migration early this year
- 7 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 8 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 9 Madagascar - your tips please
- 10 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 11 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 12 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 13 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 14 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 15 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 16 Road To Morocco Tours
- 17 Magnificant Morocco
- 18 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 19 Africa Film Festival
- 20 Roar Africa reviews
- 21 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 22 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 23 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 24 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 25 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested