I have been back almost a week from the most wonderful trip of my life. Africa was everything all you Fodorites said it was, and more. I can't believe I waited so long to go where I've been wanting to go for years. But I am now officially one of you and have been seduced by Africa's beauty and mystery, and all its other attributes! I can't wait to go back!
Some of you asked about the Great Namibian Journey and I'm happy to report that it was wonderful, as was the rest of the trip, including Migration Routes in Botswana.
There is so much to tell and I will try to get a report together soon with more details. In the meantime, I can begin by saying my SAA awards flight turned out great, as I had an empty seat next to me going and coming. So it was a lot more comfortable than it might otherwise have been.
I enjoyed using my new Canon S2 and thanks again to all who recommended it and advised me on its use. I think I got some great shots altho' I've only seen them on the LCD. Will try to install the software on the computer this weekend and post some of the highlights. I did notice that it's possible to zoom in and magnify photos in playback on the LCD - I hope I'll be able to do that on the computer and edit the pics. Yes?
Welcome back to all who have returned in the last few weeks. I've enjoyed the reports and pics that have been posted and hope to make my own contributions soon.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 핼로우카지노↖✆↘ ORI49.COM ↖✆↘월드카지노핼로우카지노
- 2 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 3 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 4 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 5 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 6 Victoria Falls
- 7 Cape Town
- 8 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 9 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 10 Morocco vs Turkey
- 11 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 12 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 13 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 14 Nairobi, where to stay
- 15 Widerness Lodges
- 16 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 17 Help plan African Safari
- 18 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 19 Tipping on Safari
- 20 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 21 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 22 Cape Town -safety
- 23 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 24 SA itin review
- 25 Botswana safari in late November
Back from Namibia, Botswana and Vic Falls