Back from an amazing trip to South Africa, Tanzania and Rwanda.
Working with injured/orphaned wild animals in South Africa, so that is always going to be special!
Then timed Tanzania with migration of wildebeest and zebra perfectly in the Western Corridor, so thanks to all of those who helped me decide where to go. They all seemed to be heading north when we left for Rwanda. We saw so much it was amazing though I will say it was distance gameviewing mostly, wish I had know you could get an off road permit, and I was shocked at how many vehicles we past and at sightings, especially the cats! We were often locked in by other vehicles parked all around us, so guess I am use to seeing a lot less vehicles and animals fairly close in South Africa.
Lastly, Rwanda was amazing both the country and the gorillas. Two relatively easy walks and one that was to be moderate but ended up being long and hard, but fantastic all the same. Quite frankly I am amazed the 8 of us made it out without injury, but due to our great chief guide we did!
Will try and do a summary trip report and working on photos now!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Purchase high quality fake and real passports,id cards,
- 2 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 3 israel tour
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 6 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 9 Luxury train ride
- 10 Safety in Fes
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Sim card mainly for data
- 15 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 16 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 17 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 18 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 19 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 20 Cape Town
- 21 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Travel to Cairo in July
- 24 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 25 The Safari Collection