Arrived home Friday from 3 weeks in Africa. The trip I had waited to do for so long exceeded my expectations. Kwetsani and Nsefu were my favorite camps and the time of year was great. Cool and crisp in the mornings and warm in the afternoons. I thought this would be a once in a lifetime trip, but I have been bitten so bad that I am already thinking of when I can return.
Back from Botswana and Zambia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 Quick question about Kenya..
- 5 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 8 Morocco in April 2014
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 11 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 14 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 15 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 16 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 17 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 Israel and Jordan
- 20 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 21 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 24 Northern Circuit tour company
- 25 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!