We had a brilliant 10 day safari + beach holiday in Kenya organized by a local tour company based in Mombasa, Maracom Adventure. We decided to post a favourable reply in this forum, as the service we got was far beyond our expectations. Our trip organizer, Michael, really helped a lot during our enquiry stage and offered lots of advice and flexibility. He’s proactive and always replied rapidly to my emails. Michael and the driver met us at Nairobi airport and transferred us to the Norfolok hotel for overnight. The following morning after breakfast, programme introduction and departure for lake Nakuru, famous for its flamingos and white rhinos. Then on to Masai Mara, undoubtedly the most famous game reserve in Kenya, 2 nights at the Sentrim camp. One night to unwind at the Fish Eagle Inn, lake Naivasha, with a boat ride on the lake accompanied by an ornithologist. Next day, we left for Amboseli national park, overnight at the Kibo safari camp, with Mount Kilimanjaro at the background, fantastic views! We then travelled to Tsavo west, with its breathtaking landscapes, before dropping to the coast. 5 days by the beach at the Papillon lagoon reef, south coast of Mombasa. David, our driver-guide was very good, charming, well informed, safe and we enjoyed every bit of his company. We can unreservedly and honestly recommend this outfit, as the memories of this trip will linger forever in our minds. Our many thanks to Michael, David and the rest of the team. Bravo and keep it up!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy(firstname.lastname@example.org) real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc for sell
- 2 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 3 Mauritius info request please
- 4 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 5 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 6 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 7 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 8 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 9 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 10 WiFi on Safari
- 11 Travel within Africa
- 12 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 13 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 14 Israel itinerary planning
- 15 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 16 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 17 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 18 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 19 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 20 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 21 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 22 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 23 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 24 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 25 Need itineary planning help