We had a brilliant 10 day safari + beach holiday in Kenya organized by a local tour company based in Mombasa, Maracom Adventure. We decided to post a favourable reply in this forum, as the service we got was far beyond our expectations. Our trip organizer, Michael, really helped a lot during our enquiry stage and offered lots of advice and flexibility. He’s proactive and always replied rapidly to my emails. Michael and the driver met us at Nairobi airport and transferred us to the Norfolok hotel for overnight. The following morning after breakfast, programme introduction and departure for lake Nakuru, famous for its flamingos and white rhinos. Then on to Masai Mara, undoubtedly the most famous game reserve in Kenya, 2 nights at the Sentrim camp. One night to unwind at the Fish Eagle Inn, lake Naivasha, with a boat ride on the lake accompanied by an ornithologist. Next day, we left for Amboseli national park, overnight at the Kibo safari camp, with Mount Kilimanjaro at the background, fantastic views! We then travelled to Tsavo west, with its breathtaking landscapes, before dropping to the coast. 5 days by the beach at the Papillon lagoon reef, south coast of Mombasa. David, our driver-guide was very good, charming, well informed, safe and we enjoyed every bit of his company. We can unreservedly and honestly recommend this outfit, as the memories of this trip will linger forever in our minds. Our many thanks to Michael, David and the rest of the team. Bravo and keep it up!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ReadMore ===>>>> https://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/alpha-x-factor/
- 2 http://www.ineedmotivations.com/how-to-prevent-hair-fall/
- 3 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Binocular rentals
- 6 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 7 Dead Sea day trip
- 8 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 9 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 10 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 11 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 12 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 13 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 14 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 15 Itinerary Ideas
- 16 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 17 Travel to Botswana
- 18 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 21 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 22 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 23 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 24 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 25 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries