We had a brilliant 10 day safari + beach holiday in Kenya organized by a local tour company based in Mombasa, Maracom Adventure. We decided to post a favourable reply in this forum, as the service we got was far beyond our expectations. Our trip organizer, Michael, really helped a lot during our enquiry stage and offered lots of advice and flexibility. He’s proactive and always replied rapidly to my emails. Michael and the driver met us at Nairobi airport and transferred us to the Norfolok hotel for overnight. The following morning after breakfast, programme introduction and departure for lake Nakuru, famous for its flamingos and white rhinos. Then on to Masai Mara, undoubtedly the most famous game reserve in Kenya, 2 nights at the Sentrim camp. One night to unwind at the Fish Eagle Inn, lake Naivasha, with a boat ride on the lake accompanied by an ornithologist. Next day, we left for Amboseli national park, overnight at the Kibo safari camp, with Mount Kilimanjaro at the background, fantastic views! We then travelled to Tsavo west, with its breathtaking landscapes, before dropping to the coast. 5 days by the beach at the Papillon lagoon reef, south coast of Mombasa. David, our driver-guide was very good, charming, well informed, safe and we enjoyed every bit of his company. We can unreservedly and honestly recommend this outfit, as the memories of this trip will linger forever in our minds. Our many thanks to Michael, David and the rest of the team. Bravo and keep it up!
Back from a successful holiday!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 2 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 5 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 6 Memory cards for camera
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 trip report, morocco
- 9 Rwanda trip report
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 12 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 13 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 14 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 15 israel and petra
- 16 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 17 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 18 Israel and Petra
- 19 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 20 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 21 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 22 Morocco for 2 nights
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?