We had a brilliant 10 day safari + beach holiday in Kenya organized by a local tour company based in Mombasa, Maracom Adventure. We decided to post a favourable reply in this forum, as the service we got was far beyond our expectations. Our trip organizer, Michael, really helped a lot during our enquiry stage and offered lots of advice and flexibility. He’s proactive and always replied rapidly to my emails. Michael and the driver met us at Nairobi airport and transferred us to the Norfolok hotel for overnight. The following morning after breakfast, programme introduction and departure for lake Nakuru, famous for its flamingos and white rhinos. Then on to Masai Mara, undoubtedly the most famous game reserve in Kenya, 2 nights at the Sentrim camp. One night to unwind at the Fish Eagle Inn, lake Naivasha, with a boat ride on the lake accompanied by an ornithologist. Next day, we left for Amboseli national park, overnight at the Kibo safari camp, with Mount Kilimanjaro at the background, fantastic views! We then travelled to Tsavo west, with its breathtaking landscapes, before dropping to the coast. 5 days by the beach at the Papillon lagoon reef, south coast of Mombasa. David, our driver-guide was very good, charming, well informed, safe and we enjoyed every bit of his company. We can unreservedly and honestly recommend this outfit, as the memories of this trip will linger forever in our minds. Our many thanks to Michael, David and the rest of the team. Bravo and keep it up!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthitcongress.com/vivax-male-enhancement/
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco