We had a brilliant 10 day safari + beach holiday in Kenya organized by a local tour company based in Mombasa, Maracom Adventure. We decided to post a favourable reply in this forum, as the service we got was far beyond our expectations. Our trip organizer, Michael, really helped a lot during our enquiry stage and offered lots of advice and flexibility. He’s proactive and always replied rapidly to my emails. Michael and the driver met us at Nairobi airport and transferred us to the Norfolok hotel for overnight. The following morning after breakfast, programme introduction and departure for lake Nakuru, famous for its flamingos and white rhinos. Then on to Masai Mara, undoubtedly the most famous game reserve in Kenya, 2 nights at the Sentrim camp. One night to unwind at the Fish Eagle Inn, lake Naivasha, with a boat ride on the lake accompanied by an ornithologist. Next day, we left for Amboseli national park, overnight at the Kibo safari camp, with Mount Kilimanjaro at the background, fantastic views! We then travelled to Tsavo west, with its breathtaking landscapes, before dropping to the coast. 5 days by the beach at the Papillon lagoon reef, south coast of Mombasa. David, our driver-guide was very good, charming, well informed, safe and we enjoyed every bit of his company. We can unreservedly and honestly recommend this outfit, as the memories of this trip will linger forever in our minds. Our many thanks to Michael, David and the rest of the team. Bravo and keep it up!
Back from a successful holiday!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 4 Safari on a budget!
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 6 Tips for Israel
- 7 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 8 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 9 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 10 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 11 Road To Morocco Tours
- 12 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 13 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 14 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 15 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 16 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 17 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 18 Rwanda
- 19 Egypt safe travel
- 20 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 Dubai trip
- 25 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!