I wanted to be available for questions regarding Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Cape town only), Tanzania and Zanziba. My husband and I returned from a 3 month honeymoon in these countries. We had an amazing time and did both camping and luxury properties.
Of all the places we went, we most highly recommend:
--Roland's camp in Mahale Mountains, Tanzania for seeing the chimps
--Northern Tanzania for scenery, people, and spectacular animal viewing
--Maasia Camp near Olduvai gorge if you are interested in talking with and spending time with Maasai, and hiking with them
--Zanzibar, especially emerson and green, Chole Mijini, Chumbe island, and Matemwe bungalows
--Namibia...a gorgeous desert country with great wildlife viewing in Etosha national park. It's an inexpensive place for Americans to travel, and you can either join a tour or drive yourself. We did both.
--Victoria falls, from the Zambia side, We stayed at the luxusious Tongabezi which was fantastic, and did the "livingston island picnic" which allows you to swim up to the edge of the falls
--canoeing in Mana Pools, Zimbabwe (you can also do this from Zambia)
--Chikwenya lodge in Zimbabwe was lovely in every way
if you have questions I will try to respond on this forum.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ReadMore =====>>> https://vitacleanseblogs.com/ultavive-garcinia-italy/
- 2 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 3 Dead Sea day trip
- 4 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 5 Marrakech
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 8 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 9 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 10 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 11 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.