I am planning a trip to London in late Sept. I am trying to choose between Etihad and BA for my flight from Abu Dhabi to London return. I don't care at all about food. Comfort of seat and entertainment is important though. I will be flying economy.
BA or Etihad for flight to London
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 Namibia road conditions
- 4 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 5 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 6 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 7 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 8 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 9 Questions about Chobe
- 10 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 11 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 12 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 13 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 14 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 15 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 16 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 17 Ebola and Morocco
- 18 Thompson Gazelle
- 19 Overland in West Africa
- 20 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 21 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 22 Morrocco and Cash
- 23 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 24 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 25 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area