I'm worried about a connection I have from Victoria Falls on BA connecting in JNB to an SAA flight back to Washngton DC, arrrving in Terminal B and departing in Terminal A. 2 hours 55 min.
Does anyone have experience with this BA flight? The stats say it's only on time 58% of the time. Avg 20 minutes late. I'm considering only taking carry on for this trip to avoid having to collect bags in JNB. How long does this normally take? If I do miss the SAA connections, how sympathethic are they when rebooking since my original flight was on a different airline?
Thanks for any advise.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 Binocular rentals
- 3 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
BA flight from Victoria Falls connecting in JNB to SAA - 2 hrs 55 min