I'm worried about a connection I have from Victoria Falls on BA connecting in JNB to an SAA flight back to Washngton DC, arrrving in Terminal B and departing in Terminal A. 2 hours 55 min.
Does anyone have experience with this BA flight? The stats say it's only on time 58% of the time. Avg 20 minutes late. I'm considering only taking carry on for this trip to avoid having to collect bags in JNB. How long does this normally take? If I do miss the SAA connections, how sympathethic are they when rebooking since my original flight was on a different airline?
Thanks for any advise.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yahoo Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO+570+1233 Yahoo Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Yahoo Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO+570+1233 Yahoo Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 Dubai first time
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 7 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 8 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 9 Safari suggestions
- 10 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 11 Travel to Cairo in July
- 12 Targin into Zambia
- 13 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 14 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 15 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 16 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 19 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 20 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 21 Passport question for International flight
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 Tour operator near me
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Sim card mainly for data
BA flight from Victoria Falls connecting in JNB to SAA - 2 hrs 55 min