I'm worried about a connection I have from Victoria Falls on BA connecting in JNB to an SAA flight back to Washngton DC, arrrving in Terminal B and departing in Terminal A. 2 hours 55 min.
Does anyone have experience with this BA flight? The stats say it's only on time 58% of the time. Avg 20 minutes late. I'm considering only taking carry on for this trip to avoid having to collect bags in JNB. How long does this normally take? If I do miss the SAA connections, how sympathethic are they when rebooking since my original flight was on a different airline?
Thanks for any advise.
BA flight from Victoria Falls connecting in JNB to SAA - 2 hrs 55 min
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 3 Safari and Beach in June
- 4 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 5 Help! First African safari!!!
- 6 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 7 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 8 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 9 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 10 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai