Has anyone stayed at the Azraq Lodge in Jordan? I'll be spending about a month there this summer while I work on an archaeological excavation.
What sorts of amenities are provided? I am trying to figure out if I will need to bring soap, towels, that kind of thing.
How is the wireless internet? Is the signal good enough for Skype or video Skype?
What types of power outlets are used at the lodge and which adapters will I need if I am coming from the U.S.?
Thanks very much, Melanie
Azraq Lodge, Jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report, morocco
- 2 SATURDAYS IN JERUSALEM
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 5 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 6 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 7 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 8 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 9 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 10 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 11 Morocco for 2 nights
- 12 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 13 MOROCCO SOLO
- 14 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 15 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 16 Looking for out of the way places
- 17 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 18 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 19 Tanzania Safari
- 20 Sabi Sands camps
- 21 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 22 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 23 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 24 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 25 East Africa summer 2014