Has anyone stayed at the Azraq Lodge in Jordan? I'll be spending about a month there this summer while I work on an archaeological excavation.
What sorts of amenities are provided? I am trying to figure out if I will need to bring soap, towels, that kind of thing.
How is the wireless internet? Is the signal good enough for Skype or video Skype?
What types of power outlets are used at the lodge and which adapters will I need if I am coming from the U.S.?
Thanks very much, Melanie
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 2 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 3 tourism in Egypt
- 4 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 5 help with itinerary please
- 6 advise on joburg pls!
- 7 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 8 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 9 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 10 Township Tour Guide
- 11 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 14 Luggage restrictions
- 15 ISRAEL TRIP
- 16 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 17 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 18 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 19 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 20 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 21 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 22 Advice on East African trip
- 23 Help plan African Safari
- 24 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 25 East African Visa Beware!!!