Has anyone stayed at the Azraq Lodge in Jordan? I'll be spending about a month there this summer while I work on an archaeological excavation.
What sorts of amenities are provided? I am trying to figure out if I will need to bring soap, towels, that kind of thing.
How is the wireless internet? Is the signal good enough for Skype or video Skype?
What types of power outlets are used at the lodge and which adapters will I need if I am coming from the U.S.?
Thanks very much, Melanie
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 KING : YAHOO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL b*g
- 2 KING : COMCAST TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 COMCAST MAIL b*g
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?