Has anyone stayed at the Azraq Lodge in Jordan? I'll be spending about a month there this summer while I work on an archaeological excavation.
What sorts of amenities are provided? I am trying to figure out if I will need to bring soap, towels, that kind of thing.
How is the wireless internet? Is the signal good enough for Skype or video Skype?
What types of power outlets are used at the lodge and which adapters will I need if I am coming from the U.S.?
Thanks very much, Melanie
Azraq Lodge, Jordan
- 1 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 5 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 6 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 7 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 8 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 9 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 10 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 11 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 12 My trip to Egypt .....
- 13 dubai for 5 days
- 14 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 15 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 16 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 17 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 18 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 19 Bugs n' Botswana
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 My Trip to Palestine
- 22 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 23 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 24 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 25 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses