Has anyone stayed at the Azraq Lodge in Jordan? I'll be spending about a month there this summer while I work on an archaeological excavation.
What sorts of amenities are provided? I am trying to figure out if I will need to bring soap, towels, that kind of thing.
How is the wireless internet? Is the signal good enough for Skype or video Skype?
What types of power outlets are used at the lodge and which adapters will I need if I am coming from the U.S.?
Thanks very much, Melanie
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 nonetheless that that is damag
- 2 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 3 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 5 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 6 Morocco Questions
- 7 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Botswana safari recs
- 10 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 11 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 12 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 13 Botswana in January
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 16 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 17 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 18 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 19 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 20 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 21 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 22 2 days i n JO'burg
- 23 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 24 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 25 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap