We will be moving to Dakar this coming summer and would like to hear from people who lived there about "automobile". Does it make any sense to bring a car with us from Canada or is it better to buy one in Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 QQ微.信285347871办理美国NYU纽约大学毕业证成绩单学历认证（New York University）
- 2 QQ微.信285347871办理美国UCLA加州大学洛杉矶分校毕业证成绩单学历认证）
- 3 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 4 Will you send my son a postcard?
- 5 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 6 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 7 Safari photography help
- 8 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 9 Travel within Africa
- 10 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 11 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 12 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 13 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 14 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 15 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 16 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 17 Tanzania trip Advice
- 18 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 21 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 22 el gouna or soma bay????
- 23 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 24 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 25 Israel itinerary