We're a group of five anthropology students from the University of Copenhagen. We're writing an exam paper about safaritourism and stumbled upon this forum. We've noticed that a lot of you talk about, that you want to go on an authentic safari. Can you help us by explaining what an authentic african safari means to you?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best Regards from Maja and her research group
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania
- 6 Dubai first time
- 7 2 nights in Dubai
- 8 16 hours in Qatar
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 A South African in Lusaka
- 12 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 13 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 14 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 15 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 18 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 19 Safari suggestions
- 20 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 21 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 22 Travel to Africa
- 23 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 24 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 25 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris