We're a group of five anthropology students from the University of Copenhagen. We're writing an exam paper about safaritourism and stumbled upon this forum. We've noticed that a lot of you talk about, that you want to go on an authentic safari. Can you help us by explaining what an authentic african safari means to you?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best Regards from Maja and her research group
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 2 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 3 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 4 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 5 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 6 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 7 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 8 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 9 Dubai Guide
- 10 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 11 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 12 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 13 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 14 Loldia House Kenya
- 15 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 16 Alexandria
- 17 kicheche compared to porini
- 18 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 19 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 20 Chefchaouen Report
- 21 Tracking Gorillas
- 22 Garden Route itinerary
- 23 A South African in Lusaka
- 24 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 25 Familiarization Trip in Tanzania