My husband and I are having a four night stopover in Dubai on the way home from Europe later this year, and I was hoping to find out your experiences with obtaining a visa for Dubai.
Did you obtain it at home prior to travel or on arrival. Any issues I need to be aware of? We stopped in Cairo last time and arranged it here in Australia before leaving and it was easy when we arrived, but it was also significantly more expensive.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 2 advise on joburg pls!
- 3 help with itinerary please
- 4 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 7 Township Tour Guide
- 8 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 9 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 10 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 11 Luggage restrictions
- 12 ISRAEL TRIP
- 13 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 14 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 15 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 16 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 17 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 18 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 19 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 20 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 21 Advice on East African trip
- 22 Help plan African Safari
- 23 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 24 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 25 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper