My husband and I are having a four night stopover in Dubai on the way home from Europe later this year, and I was hoping to find out your experiences with obtaining a visa for Dubai.
Did you obtain it at home prior to travel or on arrival. Any issues I need to be aware of? We stopped in Cairo last time and arranged it here in Australia before leaving and it was easy when we arrived, but it was also significantly more expensive.
Thanks for your help
Australian travellers -Visa for Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sabi Sands camps
- 2 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 3 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 4 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 5 Help with Rwanda trip
- 6 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 7 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Tel Aviv beaches
- 10 Memory cards for camera
- 11 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 14 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 15 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 18 Hotels in Nairobi
- 19 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 20 Rwanda trip report
- 21 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 22 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 23 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 24 israel and petra
- 25 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help