My husband and I are having a four night stopover in Dubai on the way home from Europe later this year, and I was hoping to find out your experiences with obtaining a visa for Dubai.
Did you obtain it at home prior to travel or on arrival. Any issues I need to be aware of? We stopped in Cairo last time and arranged it here in Australia before leaving and it was easy when we arrived, but it was also significantly more expensive.
Thanks for your help
Australian travellers -Visa for Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 2 Morocco tour guide?
- 3 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 4 fez accommodation
- 5 what kind of phone
- 6 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 7 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 8 Johannesburg...?
- 9 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 10 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 11 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 12 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 13 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 14 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 15 Suggestions for a group tour
- 16 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 17 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 18 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 19 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 20 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?
- 21 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Porini Amboseli or Tortelis ?
- 25 Yellow Fever vaccination: Zambia-South Africa