My husband and I are having a four night stopover in Dubai on the way home from Europe later this year, and I was hoping to find out your experiences with obtaining a visa for Dubai.
Did you obtain it at home prior to travel or on arrival. Any issues I need to be aware of? We stopped in Cairo last time and arranged it here in Australia before leaving and it was easy when we arrived, but it was also significantly more expensive.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 2 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 3 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 4 Morocco over Christmas
- 5 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 6 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 7 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 8 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 9 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 10 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 11 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 12 DOHA LAYOVER
- 13 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 14 Morocco Questions
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 Botswana safari recs
- 17 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 18 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 19 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 20 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 21 Botswana in January
- 22 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 23 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 24 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 25 Rhino Africa - Reviews