My husband and I are having a four night stopover in Dubai on the way home from Europe later this year, and I was hoping to find out your experiences with obtaining a visa for Dubai.
Did you obtain it at home prior to travel or on arrival. Any issues I need to be aware of? We stopped in Cairo last time and arranged it here in Australia before leaving and it was easy when we arrived, but it was also significantly more expensive.
Thanks for your help
Australian travellers -Visa for Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 2 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 3 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 4 Cape Town Trip
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 7 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 8 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 9 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 10 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 11 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 12 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 13 Eilat to Petra
- 14 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 15 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 16 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 17 Safaga activités
- 18 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 19 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 20 Jordan vacation
- 21 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 22 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 23 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 24 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 25 Serengeti self-drive camping trip