What a fabulous programme tonight. Well done BBC. I'd always seen giraffes as gentle giants but this showed us otherwise. Can't wait for E African savannah next week.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 2 Safari on a budget!
- 3 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 4 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 5 fez accommodation
- 6 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 7 Iran Info, Please
- 8 Egypt safe travel
- 9 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 10 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 11 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 12 COME TO IRAN ...
- 13 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 14 what kind of phone
- 15 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 16 Johannesburg...?
- 17 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 18 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 19 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 20 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 21 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 22 Suggestions for a group tour
- 23 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 24 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 25 Popular destinations in Africa.