What a fabulous programme tonight. Well done BBC. I'd always seen giraffes as gentle giants but this showed us otherwise. Can't wait for E African savannah next week.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Luggage tags
- 2 Safari buddies - late August
- 3 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 4 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 5 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 6 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 7 Kruger
- 8 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 9 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 10 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 11 Morocco Trip Report
- 12 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 13 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 14 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 15 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 16 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 17 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 18 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 19 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 20 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 21 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 22 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 23 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 24 Car Rentals in Israel
- 25 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship