My daughter is doing a month long study abroad in Ghana. She got some information from someone else's study abroad program (different school) that went in May of 2006. This information said that the only way to get cash from an ATM in Ghana was to use a VISA credit card. Not debit, and not MasterCard or anything else. Does anyone have experience with this?
ATM's in Ghana
- 1 10 days in south Africa
- 2 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 3 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 4 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 5 What about money?
- 6 a week in africa
- 7 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 8 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 9 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 10 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 11 Accra airport
- 12 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 13 17 days in Israel our way
- 14 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 15 morocco
- 16 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 17 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 18 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 19 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 20 Trip extension from Cape town
- 21 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 22 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 23 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 24 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 25 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania