My friend and I are currently shopping for a safari from 27 february - 3 march 2014 mid-low budget (canvas tent - camping or combination of lodges).
We want to travel Ndutu and Central Serengeti (important for wildbeests migration at this time) among other places like ngorongoro crater.
We want to know if anyone is thinking of travelling during these dates to do safari in group.
Our budget is less than 1000$.
Departure from Arusha 27 feb AM.
It is the beginning of wet season so we think we have more leverage to bargain with a group!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofenergy.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 3 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 4 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 5 Alexandria
- 6 Dubai in 36 hours
- 7 good internet connection option Meknes
- 8 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 9 South Africa trip report
- 10 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 11 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 14 Mombasa recomendations please
- 15 Private tours in Morocco
- 16 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 17 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 18 First time to Africa-need help!
- 19 How do I know if a company is legit
- 20 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 21 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 22 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 23 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 24 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 25 Kenyan Safari Spending Money