My friend and I are currently shopping for a safari from 27 february - 3 march 2014 mid-low budget (canvas tent - camping or combination of lodges).
We want to travel Ndutu and Central Serengeti (important for wildbeests migration at this time) among other places like ngorongoro crater.
We want to know if anyone is thinking of travelling during these dates to do safari in group.
Our budget is less than 1000$.
Departure from Arusha 27 feb AM.
It is the beginning of wet season so we think we have more leverage to bargain with a group!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Best African Safari
- 4 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 5 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 6 What is worth seeing in November?
- 7 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 10 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 11 Israeli Tour Guides
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 14 Masai Mara in May
- 15 Western Desert Itinerary
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 18 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 19 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 20 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 21 Trip to Merzouga
- 22 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 23 Uganda Visa
- 24 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 25 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana