My friend and I are currently shopping for a safari from 27 february - 3 march 2014 mid-low budget (canvas tent - camping or combination of lodges).
We want to travel Ndutu and Central Serengeti (important for wildbeests migration at this time) among other places like ngorongoro crater.
We want to know if anyone is thinking of travelling during these dates to do safari in group.
Our budget is less than 1000$.
Departure from Arusha 27 feb AM.
It is the beginning of wet season so we think we have more leverage to bargain with a group!
ASAP: Join our safari Tanzania 27 february - 3 march 2014
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 2 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 3 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 4 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 5 Dubai first time
- 6 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 7 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 8 Zambia Impressions
- 9 Taste of Dubai
- 10 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 11 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 12 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 13 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 14 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 15 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 16 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 17 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 22 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 23 Dubai and/or Oman
- 24 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 25 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari