My friend and I are currently shopping for a safari from 27 february - 3 march 2014 mid-low budget (canvas tent - camping or combination of lodges).
We want to travel Ndutu and Central Serengeti (important for wildbeests migration at this time) among other places like ngorongoro crater.
We want to know if anyone is thinking of travelling during these dates to do safari in group.
Our budget is less than 1000$.
Departure from Arusha 27 feb AM.
It is the beginning of wet season so we think we have more leverage to bargain with a group!
ASAP: Join our safari Tanzania 27 february - 3 march 2014
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 2 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 3 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 4 To go to Israel or not?
- 5 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 6 Dubai > Oman?
- 7 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 8 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 9 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 10 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 11 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 12 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 13 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 14 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 15 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 16 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 17 Awesome trip and still not done
- 18 South Africa
- 19 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 20 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 21 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 22 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 23 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 24 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 25 Cultural Tour from Maun?