My friend and I are currently shopping for a safari from 27 february - 3 march 2014 mid-low budget (canvas tent - camping or combination of lodges).
We want to travel Ndutu and Central Serengeti (important for wildbeests migration at this time) among other places like ngorongoro crater.
We want to know if anyone is thinking of travelling during these dates to do safari in group.
Our budget is less than 1000$.
Departure from Arusha 27 feb AM.
It is the beginning of wet season so we think we have more leverage to bargain with a group!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 2 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 3 Non Stop Flights to Cairo
- 4 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 5 Car Rental from Cape Town
- 6 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 7 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 8 Kenya
- 9 Change of Entry Requirements for South Africa for Minors
- 10 SA Travel Vets - Anyone mind critiquing my itinerary?
- 11 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 12 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 13 Driver/guide for trip around Madagascar
- 14 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 15 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 16 African Safari
- 17 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 18 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 19 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 20 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 21 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 22 Is the migration early this year
- 23 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 24 Cape Town Itinerary
- 25 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?