My friend and I are currently shopping for a safari from 27 february - 3 march 2014 mid-low budget (canvas tent - camping or combination of lodges).
We want to travel Ndutu and Central Serengeti (important for wildbeests migration at this time) among other places like ngorongoro crater.
We want to know if anyone is thinking of travelling during these dates to do safari in group.
Our budget is less than 1000$.
Departure from Arusha 27 feb AM.
It is the beginning of wet season so we think we have more leverage to bargain with a group!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana safari recs
- 2 Seven Days Uganda Experience
- 3 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 4 ews absorbed into the layers of
- 5 nonetheless that that is damag
- 6 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 7 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 8 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 9 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 10 Morocco Questions
- 11 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 12 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 13 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 14 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 15 Botswana in January
- 16 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 17 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 18 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 19 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 20 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 21 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 22 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 23 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 24 2 days i n JO'burg
- 25 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA