My friend and I are currently shopping for a safari from 27 february - 3 march 2014 mid-low budget (canvas tent - camping or combination of lodges).
We want to travel Ndutu and Central Serengeti (important for wildbeests migration at this time) among other places like ngorongoro crater.
We want to know if anyone is thinking of travelling during these dates to do safari in group.
Our budget is less than 1000$.
Departure from Arusha 27 feb AM.
It is the beginning of wet season so we think we have more leverage to bargain with a group!
ASAP: Join our safari Tanzania 27 february - 3 march 2014
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 2 trip report, morocco
- 3 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 4 Memory cards for camera
- 5 Sabi Sands camps
- 6 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 7 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 8 Morocco for 2 nights
- 9 Hotels in Nairobi
- 10 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 11 Rwanda trip report
- 12 Tel Aviv beaches
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?