My friend and I are currently shopping for a safari from 27 february - 3 march 2014 mid-low budget (canvas tent - camping or combination of lodges).
We want to travel Ndutu and Central Serengeti (important for wildbeests migration at this time) among other places like ngorongoro crater.
We want to know if anyone is thinking of travelling during these dates to do safari in group.
Our budget is less than 1000$.
Departure from Arusha 27 feb AM.
It is the beginning of wet season so we think we have more leverage to bargain with a group!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 that that is valued on the money. First, it makes use of
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 4 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 5 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 6 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 7 Tiberias with kids
- 8 Lion World
- 9 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 10 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 11 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 12 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 13 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 14 Mpumalanga visit
- 15 safe areas to go on safari
- 16 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 17 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 18 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 19 Victoria Falls
- 20 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 21 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 22 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 23 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 24 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 25 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?