I was wondering if anyone could share some information on Arusha National Park. I'm arriving a day early and thought I would take a day trip to the Park. I have found information but it is very basic and I would like to know more about what to expect, where to go, what to miss, what not to miss.
So any info would be greatly appreciated. I also have to thank all of you. I don't normally post but I'm addicted to this board (especially since my first safari is coming up in a few months.) You have all given me so much information and I just wanted to say it is greatly appreciated. I only hope my trip is as great as the reports I read or the pictures I look at.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 Isreal
- 3 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 4 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 5 Marrakech
- 6 Binocular rentals
- 7 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 8 Dead Sea day trip
- 9 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 10 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 11 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 12 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 13 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 14 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 15 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 16 Itinerary Ideas
- 17 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 18 Travel to Botswana
- 19 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 20 Loldia House Kenya
- 21 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 22 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 23 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 24 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 25 How many Days for the Okavango Delta