I was wondering if anyone could share some information on Arusha National Park. I'm arriving a day early and thought I would take a day trip to the Park. I have found information but it is very basic and I would like to know more about what to expect, where to go, what to miss, what not to miss.
So any info would be greatly appreciated. I also have to thank all of you. I don't normally post but I'm addicted to this board (especially since my first safari is coming up in a few months.) You have all given me so much information and I just wanted to say it is greatly appreciated. I only hope my trip is as great as the reports I read or the pictures I look at.
Arusha National Park
- 1 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 2 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 3 Africa Safari
- 4 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 7 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Kruger Park trip
- 10 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 11 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 12 phone service
- 13 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 14 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 15 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 16 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 17 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 18 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 19 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 20 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 21 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 22 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 23 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 24 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 25 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012