We're arriving in Kigali at 5:30pm and are going to do a gorilla trek the following morning. I heard that driving at night is dangerous, but I really don't like getting up early and I assume it'll be dark if we leave the next morning at 4:15am anyway. Any recommendations? Should we overnight in Kigali and leave at 4am the next day or drive to Musanze after we arrive at 5:30pm?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 총판 토토 모집 ★접속주소 : ☆ kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 ☆
- 2 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 3 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Petra from Israel
- 8 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 9 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 10 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 israel tour
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Luxury train ride
- 17 Safety in Fes
- 18 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 19 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town