We're arriving in Kigali at 5:30pm and are going to do a gorilla trek the following morning. I heard that driving at night is dangerous, but I really don't like getting up early and I assume it'll be dark if we leave the next morning at 4:15am anyway. Any recommendations? Should we overnight in Kigali and leave at 4am the next day or drive to Musanze after we arrive at 5:30pm?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Helpdesk: AOL GET the App AOL CONTACT 1888:482;3831 AOL 24*7
- 2 Download Latest Hcl Placement Papers 2011 With Answers/
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 5 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 9 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 10 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 11 Passport question for International flight
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Tour operator near me
- 14 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 17 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 20 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 21 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 24 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 25 Packing for trip to Tanzania