I have been communicating with about three tour agencies based in Morocco and another one based in New York for a short portion out of 10-day trip. The tour will be for my husband and I and another couple. About a week ago, we decided to concentrate on AM Lahcen B. Although during the last couple of weeks he did not respond promptly, he did so every few days. This time though, it has been a week and we have not heard about him. We are aware that numerous fodorites have used the agency/Lahcen in the past and were satisfied but would appreciate it if anybody did recently and comment about the experience. We are concerned and try to proceed carefully because of what we heard are numerous fraud, fakes, problems that are being encountered in Morocco. Thank you very much, this forum is wonderful and had helped us tremendously in making our travel plans in the past.
Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 2 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 3 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 4 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 9 Charity begins at Home!
- 10 Sun Safaris
- 11 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 12 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 13 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 14 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 15 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 20 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 21 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 22 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls