I'm just wondering what Detour Africa's 2-day Safaris out of Johannesburg are like? I;m planning on booking one but there are so few reviews of the place online that its a little offputting. Can anyone offer legitimate feedback on this place please? living4safari I see you've used them and your profile marks you out as a real traveller: can you offer any updates or additional info on them please? I've this one shot to have a good safari within a certain budget and I just don't want to mess it up...
Thank all for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 brother printer TE.ch 1:800:681:7208 SuppOrt PhOne NumBer
- 2 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 9 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 10 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 11 Passport question for International flight
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Tour operator near me
- 14 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 17 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 20 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 21 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 24 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 25 Packing for trip to Tanzania