I'm just wondering what Detour Africa's 2-day Safaris out of Johannesburg are like? I;m planning on booking one but there are so few reviews of the place online that its a little offputting. Can anyone offer legitimate feedback on this place please? living4safari I see you've used them and your profile marks you out as a real traveller: can you offer any updates or additional info on them please? I've this one shot to have a good safari within a certain budget and I just don't want to mess it up...
Thank all for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy Authentic ID card, DL, SSN, Birth Certs, Passport
- 2 Israel Transportation
- 3 http://guidemesupplements.com/dermessence/
- 4 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 5 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 8 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 9 Morocco help
- 10 First trip to Africa
- 11 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 12 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 13 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 14 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 15 IRAN
- 16 Money in Uganda
- 17 Uganda Visa
- 18 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 19 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 20 Private Guide for Cairo
- 21 Egypt - Need Help!
- 22 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 23 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 24 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 25 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)