I'm looking to plan a trip that will focus on beautiful warm beaches - I would love to go to Africa, and would be able to take off in april, and am thinking of either mozambique or mauritius. The advantage of mozambique and SA would be kruger national park. But I want to make sure the beaches are beautiful and warm enough at that time of year. Any thoughts on beaches of mozambique vs mauritius? Is April going to be an okay time to travel? I would hate to spend all that money and not have it be warm enough... How about the cost of travel in these areas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Private tours in Morocco
- 4 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 5 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 6 First time to Africa-need help!
- 7 How do I know if a company is legit
- 8 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 9 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 10 South Africa trip report
- 11 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 12 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 13 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 14 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 15 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 16 Ethiopian security
- 17 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 18 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 19 morocco
- 20 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?
- 23 Casablanca or Rabat for two night stay
- 24 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 25 South Africa route options
April trip - south africa and mozambique vs mauritius beaches?