I'm looking to plan a trip that will focus on beautiful warm beaches - I would love to go to Africa, and would be able to take off in april, and am thinking of either mozambique or mauritius. The advantage of mozambique and SA would be kruger national park. But I want to make sure the beaches are beautiful and warm enough at that time of year. Any thoughts on beaches of mozambique vs mauritius? Is April going to be an okay time to travel? I would hate to spend all that money and not have it be warm enough... How about the cost of travel in these areas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Petra Wadi Rum
- 2 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Best African Safari
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 8 What is worth seeing in November?
- 9 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 10 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 11 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 12 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 16 Masai Mara in May
- 17 Western Desert Itinerary
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 20 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 21 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 22 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 23 Trip to Merzouga
- 24 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 25 Uganda Visa
April trip - south africa and mozambique vs mauritius beaches?