I'm looking to plan a trip that will focus on beautiful warm beaches - I would love to go to Africa, and would be able to take off in april, and am thinking of either mozambique or mauritius. The advantage of mozambique and SA would be kruger national park. But I want to make sure the beaches are beautiful and warm enough at that time of year. Any thoughts on beaches of mozambique vs mauritius? Is April going to be an okay time to travel? I would hate to spend all that money and not have it be warm enough... How about the cost of travel in these areas?
April trip - south africa and mozambique vs mauritius beaches?
- 1 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 4 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Kruger Park trip
- 7 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 8 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 9 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 10 Africa Safari
- 11 phone service
- 12 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 13 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 14 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 15 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 16 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 17 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 18 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 19 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 20 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 21 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 22 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 23 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 24 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 25 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.