I'm looking to plan a trip that will focus on beautiful warm beaches - I would love to go to Africa, and would be able to take off in april, and am thinking of either mozambique or mauritius. The advantage of mozambique and SA would be kruger national park. But I want to make sure the beaches are beautiful and warm enough at that time of year. Any thoughts on beaches of mozambique vs mauritius? Is April going to be an okay time to travel? I would hate to spend all that money and not have it be warm enough... How about the cost of travel in these areas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 2 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 3 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 4 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 5 advise on joburg pls!
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 8 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 9 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 10 Township Tour Guide
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 13 Luggage restrictions
- 14 ISRAEL TRIP
- 15 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 16 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 17 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 18 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 19 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 20 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 21 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 22 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 23 Advice on East African trip
- 24 Help plan African Safari
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
April trip - south africa and mozambique vs mauritius beaches?