we are a couple of Italians, Giulia (28 y.o) and Diego (32 y.o).
We are going to Mada this summer from 19th June to 13th July.
We are backpackers on a low budget, but we don’t want to renounce to get the most out of our trip in this amazing country.
One of the things we really don’t want to miss is the Descent of Tsiribihina + Tsingy de Bemaraha with trip back to Morondava (Allée de Baobab).
As you may know, to do this part of the trip it is absolutely compulsory to get guides, and a 4x4 with a driver.
All these things do not come cheap at all unfortunately.
We are planning to do the aforementioned itinerary from 20th to 26th June 2016 – Starting from Tana (or directly in Miandrivazo, to make it cheaper) and ending in Morondava.
We are already in contact with a fantastic guy (Lanto Andrianasolo, Madagascar Tropic Voyage), which is doing everything in his possibilities to find solutions for us to save money (even if this would be less convenient for himself)
One of his very good suggestions is that if we were a group we could share good part of the total expenses – like the driver, the car the guides etc…
and, I say, we could also make new friends, which is great!! ☺
Keeping details private... I just say that the cost would be HALVED if we were in four!
Obviously if anyone is interested we can make this flexible and work out a solution that makes everyone happy (in terms of days etc)
We are super laidback, we love people, we love sharing, we love naure and adventure, we adapt to everything and yeah… strangely enough, we are travellers with no money ☺
Really hope anyone will pick this up!
Find us on Facebook:
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 2 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 3 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 4 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 5 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 6 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 7 Self drive tour south africa
- 8 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 9 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 10 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 11 Duba activities - help deciding
- 12 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 13 Private Guide for Cairo
- 14 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 15 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 16 Texting from US to Israel
- 17 Itinerary Ideas
- 18 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 19 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 20 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 21 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 22 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 23 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 24 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 25 Passport pages stuck together
Anyone wants to share trip (and costs) TSIRIBIHINA + TSINGY (End June)