we are a couple of Italians, Giulia (28 y.o) and Diego (32 y.o).
We are going to Mada this summer from 19th June to 13th July.
We are backpackers on a low budget, but we don’t want to renounce to get the most out of our trip in this amazing country.
One of the things we really don’t want to miss is the Descent of Tsiribihina + Tsingy de Bemaraha with trip back to Morondava (Allée de Baobab).
As you may know, to do this part of the trip it is absolutely compulsory to get guides, and a 4x4 with a driver.
All these things do not come cheap at all unfortunately.
We are planning to do the aforementioned itinerary from 20th to 26th June 2016 – Starting from Tana (or directly in Miandrivazo, to make it cheaper) and ending in Morondava.
We are already in contact with a fantastic guy (Lanto Andrianasolo, Madagascar Tropic Voyage), which is doing everything in his possibilities to find solutions for us to save money (even if this would be less convenient for himself)
One of his very good suggestions is that if we were a group we could share good part of the total expenses – like the driver, the car the guides etc…
and, I say, we could also make new friends, which is great!! ☺
Keeping details private... I just say that the cost would be HALVED if we were in four!
Obviously if anyone is interested we can make this flexible and work out a solution that makes everyone happy (in terms of days etc)
We are super laidback, we love people, we love sharing, we love naure and adventure, we adapt to everything and yeah… strangely enough, we are travellers with no money ☺
Really hope anyone will pick this up!
Find us on Facebook:
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 スポーツ報知ボーイズリーグ ✄ lotteaa.com ✄ スポーツ報知 野球
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 4 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 11 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Buying merchandise
- 17 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 18 Egypt January-February 2018
- 19 safari for the mobility impaired
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 22 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 23 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 24 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 25 Dining in Cape Town
Anyone wants to share trip (and costs) TSIRIBIHINA + TSINGY (End June)