we are a couple of Italians, Giulia (28 y.o) and Diego (32 y.o).
We are going to Mada this summer from 19th June to 13th July.
We are backpackers on a low budget, but we don’t want to renounce to get the most out of our trip in this amazing country.
One of the things we really don’t want to miss is the Descent of Tsiribihina + Tsingy de Bemaraha with trip back to Morondava (Allée de Baobab).
As you may know, to do this part of the trip it is absolutely compulsory to get guides, and a 4x4 with a driver.
All these things do not come cheap at all unfortunately.
We are planning to do the aforementioned itinerary from 20th to 26th June 2016 – Starting from Tana (or directly in Miandrivazo, to make it cheaper) and ending in Morondava.
We are already in contact with a fantastic guy (Lanto Andrianasolo, Madagascar Tropic Voyage), which is doing everything in his possibilities to find solutions for us to save money (even if this would be less convenient for himself)
One of his very good suggestions is that if we were a group we could share good part of the total expenses – like the driver, the car the guides etc…
and, I say, we could also make new friends, which is great!! ☺
Keeping details private... I just say that the cost would be HALVED if we were in four!
Obviously if anyone is interested we can make this flexible and work out a solution that makes everyone happy (in terms of days etc)
We are super laidback, we love people, we love sharing, we love naure and adventure, we adapt to everything and yeah… strangely enough, we are travellers with no money ☺
Really hope anyone will pick this up!
Find us on Facebook:
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/helix6/
- 2 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 3 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 4 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 5 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 6 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 7 honeymoon place
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 10 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 11 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 12 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 13 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 14 Yom Hazikaron
- 15 Yom Haatzmaut
- 16 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 17 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 18 recomendation on African Safari company
- 19 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 20 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 21 One extra day in Jordan
- 22 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 23 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 24 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 25 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
Anyone wants to share trip (and costs) TSIRIBIHINA + TSINGY (End June)