we are a couple of Italians, Giulia (28 y.o) and Diego (32 y.o).
We are going to Mada this summer from 19th June to 13th July.
We are backpackers on a low budget, but we don’t want to renounce to get the most out of our trip in this amazing country.
One of the things we really don’t want to miss is the Descent of Tsiribihina + Tsingy de Bemaraha with trip back to Morondava (Allée de Baobab).
As you may know, to do this part of the trip it is absolutely compulsory to get guides, and a 4x4 with a driver.
All these things do not come cheap at all unfortunately.
We are planning to do the aforementioned itinerary from 20th to 26th June 2016 – Starting from Tana (or directly in Miandrivazo, to make it cheaper) and ending in Morondava.
We are already in contact with a fantastic guy (Lanto Andrianasolo, Madagascar Tropic Voyage), which is doing everything in his possibilities to find solutions for us to save money (even if this would be less convenient for himself)
One of his very good suggestions is that if we were a group we could share good part of the total expenses – like the driver, the car the guides etc…
and, I say, we could also make new friends, which is great!! ☺
Keeping details private... I just say that the cost would be HALVED if we were in four!
Obviously if anyone is interested we can make this flexible and work out a solution that makes everyone happy (in terms of days etc)
We are super laidback, we love people, we love sharing, we love naure and adventure, we adapt to everything and yeah… strangely enough, we are travellers with no money ☺
Really hope anyone will pick this up!
Find us on Facebook:
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 2 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 3 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Binocular rentals
- 6 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 7 Dead Sea day trip
- 8 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 9 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 10 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 11 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 12 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 13 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 14 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 15 Itinerary Ideas
- 16 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 17 Travel to Botswana
- 18 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 21 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 22 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 23 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 24 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 25 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
Anyone wants to share trip (and costs) TSIRIBIHINA + TSINGY (End June)