My husband and I would like to travel to Mali this year, but we are looking for a reliable operator that will effectively deal with groups and FIT travellers. We have the contact details for several companies, but can't reach many of them. Any recommendations?
Anyone travelled to Mali?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What is the best time of the year to Trek Mountain Gorillas in Africa?
- 2 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 3 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 4 INCREASE IN PARK/RESERVE ENTRY FEES
- 5 Bugs n' Botswana
- 6 Kenya Safari Tipping
- 7 Help! Anyone who's done Tanzania Safari before can you weigh in?
- 8 Ethiopia photo reportage lower omo valley and a question of Afar Triangle
- 9 Safari Cost Comparison
- 10 African Spice Safaris
- 11 Another first time safari goer
- 12 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 13 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)
- 14 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 15 Help! First African safari!!!
- 16 Group Trip to Israel
- 17 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 18 Petra our way?
- 19 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 20 Morocco with kids in 8 days
- 21 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 22 My trip to Egypt .....
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 East Africa Trip
- 25 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?