We're planning a trip to Egypt and Jordan and are having a tough time scheduling flights to Cairo and returning from Amman. We want to use miles. So far, the only flights available that don't make 2 or more stops with layovers and plane changes are on Royal Jordanian, with which we have no experience. The flights are non-stop in both directions, a big plus, but economy is the only section available. Flying economy on planes like the 777, which has seats that are reasonably comfortable with decent leg room, is fine, but this is a long flight to spend in a narrow, cramped seat. Been there, done that on a miserable flight to Nairobi, and I don't want to repeat that experience. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Anyone Fly Royal Jordanian Air?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Bugs n' Botswana
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia