We're planning a trip to Egypt and Jordan and are having a tough time scheduling flights to Cairo and returning from Amman. We want to use miles. So far, the only flights available that don't make 2 or more stops with layovers and plane changes are on Royal Jordanian, with which we have no experience. The flights are non-stop in both directions, a big plus, but economy is the only section available. Flying economy on planes like the 777, which has seats that are reasonably comfortable with decent leg room, is fine, but this is a long flight to spend in a narrow, cramped seat. Been there, done that on a miserable flight to Nairobi, and I don't want to repeat that experience. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Anyone Fly Royal Jordanian Air?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Novice Safari question
- 4 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 5 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 6 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 7 Quick question about Kenya..
- 8 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 9 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 10 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 11 Morocco in April 2014
- 12 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 13 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 14 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 15 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 16 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 17 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 18 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 19 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 20 Uganda Travel Planning
- 21 Israel and Jordan
- 22 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 23 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 24 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 25 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner