We're planning a trip to Egypt and Jordan and are having a tough time scheduling flights to Cairo and returning from Amman. We want to use miles. So far, the only flights available that don't make 2 or more stops with layovers and plane changes are on Royal Jordanian, with which we have no experience. The flights are non-stop in both directions, a big plus, but economy is the only section available. Flying economy on planes like the 777, which has seats that are reasonably comfortable with decent leg room, is fine, but this is a long flight to spend in a narrow, cramped seat. Been there, done that on a miserable flight to Nairobi, and I don't want to repeat that experience. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Anyone Fly Royal Jordanian Air?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car rent at Dubai
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 4 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Zambia Impressions
- 7 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 8 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 9 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Taste of Dubai
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015