We're planning a trip to Egypt and Jordan and are having a tough time scheduling flights to Cairo and returning from Amman. We want to use miles. So far, the only flights available that don't make 2 or more stops with layovers and plane changes are on Royal Jordanian, with which we have no experience. The flights are non-stop in both directions, a big plus, but economy is the only section available. Flying economy on planes like the 777, which has seats that are reasonably comfortable with decent leg room, is fine, but this is a long flight to spend in a narrow, cramped seat. Been there, done that on a miserable flight to Nairobi, and I don't want to repeat that experience. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Anyone Fly Royal Jordanian Air?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morrocco and Cash
- 2 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 3 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 4 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 South Africa trip advices
- 7 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 8 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 9 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 10 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 11 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 12 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 15 First time in Africa on safari
- 16 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 17 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 18 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 19 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 20 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 21 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 22 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 23 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 24 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 25 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!