We are off to Quilalea Island in Northern Mozambique for 9 nights diving and fishing in June 2007 and was wondering if there is anyone out there who has been there to tell us what it is like.
Anyone been to Quilalea Island Mozambique diving
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bidair at JNB
- 2 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 3 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 4 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 5 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 6 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 7 To go to Israel or not?
- 8 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 9 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 10 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 13 Dubai > Oman?
- 14 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 15 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 16 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 17 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 18 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 19 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 20 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 21 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 24 Awesome trip and still not done
- 25 South Africa