In the past, this forum has had discussions about Gabon but I haven't seen any posts recently. Am thinking that maybe Gabon just doesn't have the infrastructure necessary for a solo safari goer. Would be interested in others' opinions or experiences.
Anyone been to or considering Gabon?
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 3 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 4 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 5 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 6 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 7 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 8 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 9 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 10 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 11 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 12 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 13 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 14 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 15 Africa Safari
- 16 Morocco - private tour operators
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Kruger Park trip
- 19 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 20 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 21 phone service
- 22 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 23 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 24 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?