My husband & I just returned from Ntwala Island, Songwe Camp and Victoria Falls; had a wonderful time!! The tandem gorge jump was terrifying, but we’re glad we took the plunge (backwards due to safety reasons). And the 30 minutes micro light flight was outstanding. The views just don’t get any better from there!! We decided not to try the white water rafting trip to do several portage stops; plus the board surfing was cancelled due to high waters.
I will have to make this short, since I’m getting ready for 6 weeks trip to Thailand/USA on Sept 20th. Please let me know if I could answer any questions. I’ll be more than happy to give you my view point.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town
- 2 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 3 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 4 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 5 Morocco vs Turkey
- 6 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 7 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 8 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 9 Nairobi, where to stay
- 10 Widerness Lodges
- 11 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 12 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 13 Help plan African Safari
- 14 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 15 Tipping on Safari
- 16 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 17 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 18 Cape Town -safety
- 19 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 20 SA itin review
- 21 Botswana safari in late November
- 22 Ferry to Morocco
- 23 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 24 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 25 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
Any Questions: Just back from Ntwala Island/Songwe Camp/Victoria Falls?