My husband & I just returned from Ntwala Island, Songwe Camp and Victoria Falls; had a wonderful time!! The tandem gorge jump was terrifying, but we’re glad we took the plunge (backwards due to safety reasons). And the 30 minutes micro light flight was outstanding. The views just don’t get any better from there!! We decided not to try the white water rafting trip to do several portage stops; plus the board surfing was cancelled due to high waters.
I will have to make this short, since I’m getting ready for 6 weeks trip to Thailand/USA on Sept 20th. Please let me know if I could answer any questions. I’ll be more than happy to give you my view point.
All the best,
Any Questions: Just back from Ntwala Island/Songwe Camp/Victoria Falls?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 2 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 5 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 6 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 7 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 8 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 9 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 10 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 11 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 12 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 13 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 14 Uganda Travel Planning
- 15 Israel and Jordan
- 16 Green Season Safari Questions
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back