My husband & I just returned from Ntwala Island, Songwe Camp and Victoria Falls; had a wonderful time!! The tandem gorge jump was terrifying, but we’re glad we took the plunge (backwards due to safety reasons). And the 30 minutes micro light flight was outstanding. The views just don’t get any better from there!! We decided not to try the white water rafting trip to do several portage stops; plus the board surfing was cancelled due to high waters.
I will have to make this short, since I’m getting ready for 6 weeks trip to Thailand/USA on Sept 20th. Please let me know if I could answer any questions. I’ll be more than happy to give you my view point.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.ineedmotivations.com/advanced-iq/
- 2 It can beautify the electricity of your muscle groups
- 3 Isreal
- 4 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 5 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 6 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 7 Binocular rentals
- 8 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 9 Marrakech
- 10 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 11 Dead Sea day trip
- 12 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 13 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 14 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 15 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 16 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 17 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 18 Itinerary Ideas
- 19 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 20 Travel to Botswana
- 21 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 22 Loldia House Kenya
- 23 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 24 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 25 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
Any Questions: Just back from Ntwala Island/Songwe Camp/Victoria Falls?