My husband & I just returned from Ntwala Island, Songwe Camp and Victoria Falls; had a wonderful time!! The tandem gorge jump was terrifying, but we’re glad we took the plunge (backwards due to safety reasons). And the 30 minutes micro light flight was outstanding. The views just don’t get any better from there!! We decided not to try the white water rafting trip to do several portage stops; plus the board surfing was cancelled due to high waters.
I will have to make this short, since I’m getting ready for 6 weeks trip to Thailand/USA on Sept 20th. Please let me know if I could answer any questions. I’ll be more than happy to give you my view point.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 2 Swaziland in January
- 3 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 4 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 5 Africa is beautiful
- 6 My Advice On The Best Way to Book a Trip to Africa
- 7 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 8 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 9 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 10 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 11 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 12 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 13 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 14 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 15 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 16 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 17 good internet connection option Meknes
- 18 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 19 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 20 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 21 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 22 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 23 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 24 credit cards in South Africa
- 25 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
Any Questions: Just back from Ntwala Island/Songwe Camp/Victoria Falls?