My husband & I just returned from Ntwala Island, Songwe Camp and Victoria Falls; had a wonderful time!! The tandem gorge jump was terrifying, but we’re glad we took the plunge (backwards due to safety reasons). And the 30 minutes micro light flight was outstanding. The views just don’t get any better from there!! We decided not to try the white water rafting trip to do several portage stops; plus the board surfing was cancelled due to high waters.
I will have to make this short, since I’m getting ready for 6 weeks trip to Thailand/USA on Sept 20th. Please let me know if I could answer any questions. I’ll be more than happy to give you my view point.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 2 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 3 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 4 house exchange
- 5 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 6 casablanca airport taxis
- 7 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 8 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 9 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 10 Insect Repellent
- 11 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 12 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 13 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 14 Tiberias with kids
- 15 Lion World
- 16 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 20 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 21 Mpumalanga visit
- 22 safe areas to go on safari
- 23 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 24 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 25 Okavango and Kalahari in December
Any Questions: Just back from Ntwala Island/Songwe Camp/Victoria Falls?