My husband & I just returned from Ntwala Island, Songwe Camp and Victoria Falls; had a wonderful time!! The tandem gorge jump was terrifying, but we’re glad we took the plunge (backwards due to safety reasons). And the 30 minutes micro light flight was outstanding. The views just don’t get any better from there!! We decided not to try the white water rafting trip to do several portage stops; plus the board surfing was cancelled due to high waters.
I will have to make this short, since I’m getting ready for 6 weeks trip to Thailand/USA on Sept 20th. Please let me know if I could answer any questions. I’ll be more than happy to give you my view point.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 2 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 3 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 4 beach visit after safari
- 5 Best African Safari
- 6 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 7 Petra Wadi Rum
- 8 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 9 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 12 What is worth seeing in November?
- 13 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 14 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 15 Israeli Tour Guides
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 18 Masai Mara in May
- 19 Western Desert Itinerary
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 22 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 23 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 24 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 25 Trip to Merzouga
Any Questions: Just back from Ntwala Island/Songwe Camp/Victoria Falls?