My husband & I just returned from Ntwala Island, Songwe Camp and Victoria Falls; had a wonderful time!! The tandem gorge jump was terrifying, but we’re glad we took the plunge (backwards due to safety reasons). And the 30 minutes micro light flight was outstanding. The views just don’t get any better from there!! We decided not to try the white water rafting trip to do several portage stops; plus the board surfing was cancelled due to high waters.
I will have to make this short, since I’m getting ready for 6 weeks trip to Thailand/USA on Sept 20th. Please let me know if I could answer any questions. I’ll be more than happy to give you my view point.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 2 First time safari question
- 3 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 4 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 5 Dubai
- 6 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 7 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 10 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 11 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 12 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 13 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 14 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 15 Etosha help
- 16 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 private game reserve-kruger
- 19 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 20 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 21 go2africa
- 22 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 23 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 24 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 25 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?
Any Questions: Just back from Ntwala Island/Songwe Camp/Victoria Falls?