I am considering a brief visit to Israel and Jordan in November at the tail end of a longer trip to Europe.
Due to a significant difference in price between flying open jaw, I am looking at flying in and out of Israel. Having independently travelled in Israel before I am happy to do so again.
However, Jordan is new to me. As a sole traveller, i have considered doing this independently but also looking at the easy option of letting someone else do the hard work.
Am looking at Noah Tours- i can start this in Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
Does anyone have any experience with this travel company?
Thanks for any insight you may have
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleWE OFFER REGISTERED TOEIC AND IELTS CERTIFICATES
- 2 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 3 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 4 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 5 Help with bags
- 6 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 9 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 10 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Shopping in Morocco
- 15 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 16 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 17 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 18 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 19 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 20 car hire from La Possession
- 21 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 22 Short 3 nights in Morocco
- 23 Multi part trip anyone want to join for part or all
- 24 Car camping Namibia/Botswana first timer
- 25 Some Questions About My Travel Options within Morocco