I am considering a brief visit to Israel and Jordan in November at the tail end of a longer trip to Europe.
Due to a significant difference in price between flying open jaw, I am looking at flying in and out of Israel. Having independently travelled in Israel before I am happy to do so again.
However, Jordan is new to me. As a sole traveller, i have considered doing this independently but also looking at the easy option of letting someone else do the hard work.
Am looking at Noah Tours- i can start this in Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
Does anyone have any experience with this travel company?
Thanks for any insight you may have
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yom Hazikaron
- 2 Yom Haatzmaut
- 3 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 4 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 5 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 6 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 7 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 8 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 9 recomendation on African Safari company
- 10 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 11 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 12 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 13 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 14 One extra day in Jordan
- 15 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 16 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 17 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 18 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 19 Israel in Late October or November?
- 20 One month in Africa
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 23 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 24 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 25 Madagascar - Books