I am considering a brief visit to Israel and Jordan in November at the tail end of a longer trip to Europe.
Due to a significant difference in price between flying open jaw, I am looking at flying in and out of Israel. Having independently travelled in Israel before I am happy to do so again.
However, Jordan is new to me. As a sole traveller, i have considered doing this independently but also looking at the easy option of letting someone else do the hard work.
Am looking at Noah Tours- i can start this in Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
Does anyone have any experience with this travel company?
Thanks for any insight you may have
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 삼성증권시세 대우증권시세 n1inve.com
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 Buying merchandise
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 9 Egypt January-February 2018
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 safari for the mobility impaired
- 12 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 13 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 16 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 17 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 18 Dining in Cape Town
- 19 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 20 Dubai plan
- 21 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 22 Israel with kids in August
- 23 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 24 Iran in May
- 25 South Africa in June