I am considering a brief visit to Israel and Jordan in November at the tail end of a longer trip to Europe.
Due to a significant difference in price between flying open jaw, I am looking at flying in and out of Israel. Having independently travelled in Israel before I am happy to do so again.
However, Jordan is new to me. As a sole traveller, i have considered doing this independently but also looking at the easy option of letting someone else do the hard work.
Am looking at Noah Tours- i can start this in Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
Does anyone have any experience with this travel company?
Thanks for any insight you may have
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What any response is further by and large
- 2 Do you wish to join illuminati +27747758172
- 3 Best Restaurants in Dubai
- 4 Dubai safari tour operator + restaurant recommendation
- 5 Al Baharana Restaurant (Bur-Dubai, Dubai, UAE)-restaurant
- 6 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 7 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 8 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 9 Insect Repellent
- 10 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 11 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 12 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 13 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 14 Tiberias with kids
- 15 Lion World
- 16 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 20 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 21 Mpumalanga visit
- 22 safe areas to go on safari
- 23 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 24 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 25 Okavango and Kalahari in December