I am considering a brief visit to Israel and Jordan in November at the tail end of a longer trip to Europe.
Due to a significant difference in price between flying open jaw, I am looking at flying in and out of Israel. Having independently travelled in Israel before I am happy to do so again.
However, Jordan is new to me. As a sole traveller, i have considered doing this independently but also looking at the easy option of letting someone else do the hard work.
Am looking at Noah Tours- i can start this in Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
Does anyone have any experience with this travel company?
Thanks for any insight you may have
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 2 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 3 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 4 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 5 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 6 Safari In June
- 7 Business trip to Israel
- 8 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 9 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 10 honeymoon place
- 11 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 12 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 15 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 16 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 17 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 18 Yom Hazikaron
- 19 Yom Haatzmaut
- 20 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 21 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 22 recomendation on African Safari company
- 23 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 24 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 25 One extra day in Jordan