I am considering a brief visit to Israel and Jordan in November at the tail end of a longer trip to Europe.
Due to a significant difference in price between flying open jaw, I am looking at flying in and out of Israel. Having independently travelled in Israel before I am happy to do so again.
However, Jordan is new to me. As a sole traveller, i have considered doing this independently but also looking at the easy option of letting someone else do the hard work.
Am looking at Noah Tours- i can start this in Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
Does anyone have any experience with this travel company?
Thanks for any insight you may have
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 2 Dubai
- 3 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 6 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 7 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 8 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 9 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 10 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 11 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 12 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 13 Etosha help
- 14 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 15 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 16 private game reserve-kruger
- 17 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 18 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 19 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 20 go2africa
- 21 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 22 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 23 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 24 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?
- 25 Is website south-african-lodges.com Legit?