I am considering a brief visit to Israel and Jordan in November at the tail end of a longer trip to Europe.
Due to a significant difference in price between flying open jaw, I am looking at flying in and out of Israel. Having independently travelled in Israel before I am happy to do so again.
However, Jordan is new to me. As a sole traveller, i have considered doing this independently but also looking at the easy option of letting someone else do the hard work.
Am looking at Noah Tours- i can start this in Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
Does anyone have any experience with this travel company?
Thanks for any insight you may have
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/trimplex-elite-avis/
- 2 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 3 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 4 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/vitapulse/
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 8 Luggage restrictions
- 9 ISRAEL TRIP
- 10 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 11 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 12 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 13 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 14 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 15 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 16 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 17 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 18 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 19 Advice on East African trip
- 20 Help plan African Safari
- 21 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 22 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 23 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 24 Dubai first time
- 25 Dubai apartments/hotels