I am considering a brief visit to Israel and Jordan in November at the tail end of a longer trip to Europe.
Due to a significant difference in price between flying open jaw, I am looking at flying in and out of Israel. Having independently travelled in Israel before I am happy to do so again.
However, Jordan is new to me. As a sole traveller, i have considered doing this independently but also looking at the easy option of letting someone else do the hard work.
Am looking at Noah Tours- i can start this in Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
Does anyone have any experience with this travel company?
Thanks for any insight you may have
Any feedback on Noah Tours please
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 2 To go to Israel or not?
- 3 Bidair at JNB
- 4 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 5 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 6 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 7 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 8 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 9 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 10 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 13 Dubai > Oman?
- 14 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 15 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 16 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 17 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 18 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 19 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 20 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 21 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 24 Awesome trip and still not done
- 25 South Africa