I am considering a brief visit to Israel and Jordan in November at the tail end of a longer trip to Europe.
Due to a significant difference in price between flying open jaw, I am looking at flying in and out of Israel. Having independently travelled in Israel before I am happy to do so again.
However, Jordan is new to me. As a sole traveller, i have considered doing this independently but also looking at the easy option of letting someone else do the hard work.
Am looking at Noah Tours- i can start this in Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
Does anyone have any experience with this travel company?
Thanks for any insight you may have
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Questions
- 2 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 3 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 4 Botswana safari recs
- 5 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 6 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 7 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 8 Botswana in January
- 9 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 10 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 11 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 12 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 13 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 14 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 15 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 16 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 17 2 days i n JO'burg
- 18 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 19 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 20 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 21 Zambia HELP!
- 22 Israel in January
- 23 Morocco touring from Agadir
- 24 Imilchil marriage festival 2016 in Morocco
- 25 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience