I am considering a brief visit to Israel and Jordan in November at the tail end of a longer trip to Europe.
Due to a significant difference in price between flying open jaw, I am looking at flying in and out of Israel. Having independently travelled in Israel before I am happy to do so again.
However, Jordan is new to me. As a sole traveller, i have considered doing this independently but also looking at the easy option of letting someone else do the hard work.
Am looking at Noah Tours- i can start this in Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
Does anyone have any experience with this travel company?
Thanks for any insight you may have
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 온라인바카라※≫┫ＥＷＳ７３.ＣＯＭ ┣≪※ 온라인바카라
- 2 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 3 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 4 Malawi with kiddos
- 5 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 6 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 7 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 8 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 9 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 10 Mauritius info request please
- 11 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 12 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 13 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 14 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 15 WiFi on Safari
- 16 Travel within Africa
- 17 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 18 Israel itinerary planning
- 19 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 20 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 21 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 22 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 23 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 24 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 25 Seal snorkeling - Capetown