I am considering a brief visit to Israel and Jordan in November at the tail end of a longer trip to Europe.
Due to a significant difference in price between flying open jaw, I am looking at flying in and out of Israel. Having independently travelled in Israel before I am happy to do so again.
However, Jordan is new to me. As a sole traveller, i have considered doing this independently but also looking at the easy option of letting someone else do the hard work.
Am looking at Noah Tours- i can start this in Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
Does anyone have any experience with this travel company?
Thanks for any insight you may have
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CAUTION! Do not deal with IRANIANVISA.COM
- 2 Morocco Expert Tours
- 3 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Cradle of Humankind
- 5 Johannesburg...?
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Luxury train ride
- 8 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 9 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 10 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 11 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 12 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 15 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 16 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 17 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 18 israel tour
- 19 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 20 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 21 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 22 Safety in Fes
- 23 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 24 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 25 Sim card mainly for data