We are planning a trip to Tunisia with our two children, 2 and a half and a six month old baby. I would appreciatte any advice and tips on travelling with small children. I have no idea what to expect, for example, Do I have to bring my own baby food and diapers for a whole week or can I get them there?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time safari question
- 2 Dubai
- 3 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 4 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 5 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 6 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 7 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 8 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 9 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 10 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 11 Etosha help
- 12 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 13 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 private game reserve-kruger
- 16 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 17 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 18 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 19 go2africa
- 20 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 21 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 22 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 23 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?
- 24 Is website south-african-lodges.com Legit?
- 25 Botswana or Zimbabwe