Trying to plan a safari for late June/early July of next year. It will be our first time in Africa and planning this all seems overwhelming. There are 7 of us going, all adults. Our main goal is game viewing. Our budget is around $5,000 USD a person for the trip (including airfare). We have a few itineraries were considering but were really not sure what countries and what areas would be best for game viewing that time of year. I was told the great migration would be in the Botswana/Tanzania area during this time of year. So does that mean we should not consider the Kenya area? Any recommendations on a travel agency with our budget considered. Any info/help would be appreciated!
Another first time safari goer
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 2 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 3 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 4 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 5 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 6 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 9 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 10 Car Rentals in Israel
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 13 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 14 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 15 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 16 Johannesburg...?
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 19 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 20 Islands to spend holidays
- 21 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 22 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 23 Safari buddies - late August
- 24 Suggestions for a week in Dubai
- 25 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan