Trying to plan a safari for late June/early July of next year. It will be our first time in Africa and planning this all seems overwhelming. There are 7 of us going, all adults. Our main goal is game viewing. Our budget is around $5,000 USD a person for the trip (including airfare). We have a few itineraries were considering but were really not sure what countries and what areas would be best for game viewing that time of year. I was told the great migration would be in the Botswana/Tanzania area during this time of year. So does that mean we should not consider the Kenya area? Any recommendations on a travel agency with our budget considered. Any info/help would be appreciated!
Another first time safari goer
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 2 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 5 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 6 Memory cards for camera
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 trip report, morocco
- 9 Rwanda trip report
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 12 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 13 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 14 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 15 israel and petra
- 16 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 17 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 18 Israel and Petra
- 19 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 20 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 21 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 22 Morocco for 2 nights
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?