For this May/June, we're going back to Africa and will try Botswana for eight nights. Due to our positive experience last year with andbeyond camps in East Africa, we will again stay with them. Sandibe will be a sure bet due to better big cat viewing. However, I'm a bit confused with the options in Delta. The three camps there seem pretty amazing, but from what I hear Xudum and Xaranna are newer but more expensive. Does the price difference justify the experience in terms of accomodations, service, animal viewing, ...? Which one of the three would you choose? We're going to bring our 8 year old son with us as well in this trip.
Andbeyond Delta Camp
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 3 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 5 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 6 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 10 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 11 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 16 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 17 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 20 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 21 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Kruger Park trip
- 24 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 25 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi