Apart from taking an expensive taxi, can anyone give me some suggestions on how to get to Petra from Amman?
I know there are buses from the Wahadat bus station, but how often (approx) do they run and how long does it take?
Also, are there service taxi's to petra, from Amman? If so, where do we get them and until how long do they run?
Are these safe for a woman to travel in (my wife).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 2 What Ethiopians Drink and Eat
- 3 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 4 Morocco Questions
- 5 Botswana safari recs
- 6 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 7 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 10 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 11 Botswana in January
- 12 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 13 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 14 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 15 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 16 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 17 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 18 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 19 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 20 2 days i n JO'burg
- 21 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 22 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 23 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 24 Zambia HELP!
- 25 Israel in January