Apart from taking an expensive taxi, can anyone give me some suggestions on how to get to Petra from Amman?
I know there are buses from the Wahadat bus station, but how often (approx) do they run and how long does it take?
Also, are there service taxi's to petra, from Amman? If so, where do we get them and until how long do they run?
Are these safe for a woman to travel in (my wife).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 #~+27737016174`herbalist healers Bloemfontein,london,Cape Town,uk,USA
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 One month in Africa
- 4 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 5 Yom Hazikaron
- 6 Yom Haatzmaut
- 7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 10 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 11 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 12 recomendation on African Safari company
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 15 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 16 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 17 One extra day in Jordan
- 18 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 19 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 20 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 21 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 22 Israel in Late October or November?
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 25 Travel to Saudi Arabia