I am traveling to Jordan and Israel and I am trying to organise my trip and would like your advise.
I am arriving to Amman airport at 8 pm on Thursday 21st of June and then I am planning to stay that night in Amman. The next day I am not sure if it would be worth to stay in the morning in Amman and then take a Bus to Petra around noon. Otherwise I will take the bus at 6.30 to Petra. what would you recommend me to do?
Any advise of where to stay in Amman?
I want to stay the weekend at Petra (2.5 half days). One of those nights at Petra, I would like to stay at a bedouin camp, do you know where can I find info, how much does it cost and where do I need to go?
On Monday morning I will head to Israel (via Eilat). Do you know how long will take me to go from Petra to the border and then how much time will take me to go to Eilat?
Is It worth to spend half day at Eilat? otherwise I will head to the dead Sea, any recommendation which part of the dead sea should I go and which transport can I take, and how long will take? I was thinking to go to Ein Gedi, stay a couple of hours and then go to Jerusalem to sleep there. Is this realistic to do it in one day? Otherwise where can I stay.
If I decide to hire a taxi to take me from Eilat to Jerusalem stopping by the dead sea, how much can this cost me? or can I do this by bus?
I will be staying in Jerusalem on Friday and Saturday, but I think most of the sights, restaurant, etc, will be closed. Any advise what to do on those days? I was thinking maybe Friday afternoon to go to Bethlehem, how much can it cost me to go by taxi?
Is there a transport to go on Saturday evening from Jerusalem to Tel aviv?
Many thanks in advance,
Amman, Petra, Dead See and Jerusalem
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Safari and Beach in June
- 3 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 4 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 5 Help! First African safari!!!
- 6 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 7 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 8 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 9 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 10 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai