I am traveling to Jordan and Israel and I am trying to organise my trip and would like your advise.
I am arriving to Amman airport at 8 pm on Thursday 21st of June and then I am planning to stay that night in Amman. The next day I am not sure if it would be worth to stay in the morning in Amman and then take a Bus to Petra around noon. Otherwise I will take the bus at 6.30 to Petra. what would you recommend me to do?
Any advise of where to stay in Amman?
I want to stay the weekend at Petra (2.5 half days). One of those nights at Petra, I would like to stay at a bedouin camp, do you know where can I find info, how much does it cost and where do I need to go?
On Monday morning I will head to Israel (via Eilat). Do you know how long will take me to go from Petra to the border and then how much time will take me to go to Eilat?
Is It worth to spend half day at Eilat? otherwise I will head to the dead Sea, any recommendation which part of the dead sea should I go and which transport can I take, and how long will take? I was thinking to go to Ein Gedi, stay a couple of hours and then go to Jerusalem to sleep there. Is this realistic to do it in one day? Otherwise where can I stay.
If I decide to hire a taxi to take me from Eilat to Jerusalem stopping by the dead sea, how much can this cost me? or can I do this by bus?
I will be staying in Jerusalem on Friday and Saturday, but I think most of the sights, restaurant, etc, will be closed. Any advise what to do on those days? I was thinking maybe Friday afternoon to go to Bethlehem, how much can it cost me to go by taxi?
Is there a transport to go on Saturday evening from Jerusalem to Tel aviv?
Many thanks in advance,
Amman, Petra, Dead See and Jerusalem
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 2 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 Drinking on safari
- 5 Travelust
- 6 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 7 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 8 Shots for Morocco
- 9 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 10 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 11 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 12 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 15 Thinking about The Gambia
- 16 Independence Day in Israel
- 17 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 18 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 19 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 20 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 21 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 22 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 23 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 24 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda 2015