I am traveling to Jordan and Israel and I am trying to organise my trip and would like your advise.
I am arriving to Amman airport at 8 pm on Thursday 21st of June and then I am planning to stay that night in Amman. The next day I am not sure if it would be worth to stay in the morning in Amman and then take a Bus to Petra around noon. Otherwise I will take the bus at 6.30 to Petra. what would you recommend me to do?
Any advise of where to stay in Amman?
I want to stay the weekend at Petra (2.5 half days). One of those nights at Petra, I would like to stay at a bedouin camp, do you know where can I find info, how much does it cost and where do I need to go?
On Monday morning I will head to Israel (via Eilat). Do you know how long will take me to go from Petra to the border and then how much time will take me to go to Eilat?
Is It worth to spend half day at Eilat? otherwise I will head to the dead Sea, any recommendation which part of the dead sea should I go and which transport can I take, and how long will take? I was thinking to go to Ein Gedi, stay a couple of hours and then go to Jerusalem to sleep there. Is this realistic to do it in one day? Otherwise where can I stay.
If I decide to hire a taxi to take me from Eilat to Jerusalem stopping by the dead sea, how much can this cost me? or can I do this by bus?
I will be staying in Jerusalem on Friday and Saturday, but I think most of the sights, restaurant, etc, will be closed. Any advise what to do on those days? I was thinking maybe Friday afternoon to go to Bethlehem, how much can it cost me to go by taxi?
Is there a transport to go on Saturday evening from Jerusalem to Tel aviv?
Many thanks in advance,
Amman, Petra, Dead See and Jerusalem
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morrocco and Cash
- 2 Water fun under the sun
- 3 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 South Africa trip advices
- 6 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 7 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 8 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 9 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 10 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 11 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 12 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 15 First time in Africa on safari
- 16 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 17 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 18 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 21 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 22 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 23 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 24 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 25 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014