I am traveling to Jordan and Israel and I am trying to organise my trip and would like your advise.
I am arriving to Amman airport at 8 pm on Thursday 21st of June and then I am planning to stay that night in Amman. The next day I am not sure if it would be worth to stay in the morning in Amman and then take a Bus to Petra around noon. Otherwise I will take the bus at 6.30 to Petra. what would you recommend me to do?
Any advise of where to stay in Amman?
I want to stay the weekend at Petra (2.5 half days). One of those nights at Petra, I would like to stay at a bedouin camp, do you know where can I find info, how much does it cost and where do I need to go?
On Monday morning I will head to Israel (via Eilat). Do you know how long will take me to go from Petra to the border and then how much time will take me to go to Eilat?
Is It worth to spend half day at Eilat? otherwise I will head to the dead Sea, any recommendation which part of the dead sea should I go and which transport can I take, and how long will take? I was thinking to go to Ein Gedi, stay a couple of hours and then go to Jerusalem to sleep there. Is this realistic to do it in one day? Otherwise where can I stay.
If I decide to hire a taxi to take me from Eilat to Jerusalem stopping by the dead sea, how much can this cost me? or can I do this by bus?
I will be staying in Jerusalem on Friday and Saturday, but I think most of the sights, restaurant, etc, will be closed. Any advise what to do on those days? I was thinking maybe Friday afternoon to go to Bethlehem, how much can it cost me to go by taxi?
Is there a transport to go on Saturday evening from Jerusalem to Tel aviv?
Many thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Patriots vs Falcons
- 2 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 3 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 4 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 5 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 6 Marrakech
- 7 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 8 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 9 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 10 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 11 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 12 Audley Travel
- 13 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 14 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 18 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 19 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 20 Safari in South Africa
- 21 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 22 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 23 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 24 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 25 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report