I am traveling to Jordan and Israel and I am trying to organise my trip and would like your advise.
I am arriving to Amman airport at 8 pm on Thursday 21st of June and then I am planning to stay that night in Amman. The next day I am not sure if it would be worth to stay in the morning in Amman and then take a Bus to Petra around noon. Otherwise I will take the bus at 6.30 to Petra. what would you recommend me to do?
Any advise of where to stay in Amman?
I want to stay the weekend at Petra (2.5 half days). One of those nights at Petra, I would like to stay at a bedouin camp, do you know where can I find info, how much does it cost and where do I need to go?
On Monday morning I will head to Israel (via Eilat). Do you know how long will take me to go from Petra to the border and then how much time will take me to go to Eilat?
Is It worth to spend half day at Eilat? otherwise I will head to the dead Sea, any recommendation which part of the dead sea should I go and which transport can I take, and how long will take? I was thinking to go to Ein Gedi, stay a couple of hours and then go to Jerusalem to sleep there. Is this realistic to do it in one day? Otherwise where can I stay.
If I decide to hire a taxi to take me from Eilat to Jerusalem stopping by the dead sea, how much can this cost me? or can I do this by bus?
I will be staying in Jerusalem on Friday and Saturday, but I think most of the sights, restaurant, etc, will be closed. Any advise what to do on those days? I was thinking maybe Friday afternoon to go to Bethlehem, how much can it cost me to go by taxi?
Is there a transport to go on Saturday evening from Jerusalem to Tel aviv?
Many thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 2 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 3 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 4 Is the migration early this year
- 5 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 6 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 7 Madagascar - your tips please
- 8 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 9 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 10 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 11 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 12 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 13 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 14 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 15 Road To Morocco Tours
- 16 Magnificant Morocco
- 17 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 18 Africa Film Festival
- 19 Roar Africa reviews
- 20 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 21 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 22 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 23 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 24 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 25 Need help with Israel Itinerary