I am traveling to Jordan and Israel and I am trying to organise my trip and would like your advise.
I am arriving to Amman airport at 8 pm on Thursday 21st of June and then I am planning to stay that night in Amman. The next day I am not sure if it would be worth to stay in the morning in Amman and then take a Bus to Petra around noon. Otherwise I will take the bus at 6.30 to Petra. what would you recommend me to do?
Any advise of where to stay in Amman?
I want to stay the weekend at Petra (2.5 half days). One of those nights at Petra, I would like to stay at a bedouin camp, do you know where can I find info, how much does it cost and where do I need to go?
On Monday morning I will head to Israel (via Eilat). Do you know how long will take me to go from Petra to the border and then how much time will take me to go to Eilat?
Is It worth to spend half day at Eilat? otherwise I will head to the dead Sea, any recommendation which part of the dead sea should I go and which transport can I take, and how long will take? I was thinking to go to Ein Gedi, stay a couple of hours and then go to Jerusalem to sleep there. Is this realistic to do it in one day? Otherwise where can I stay.
If I decide to hire a taxi to take me from Eilat to Jerusalem stopping by the dead sea, how much can this cost me? or can I do this by bus?
I will be staying in Jerusalem on Friday and Saturday, but I think most of the sights, restaurant, etc, will be closed. Any advise what to do on those days? I was thinking maybe Friday afternoon to go to Bethlehem, how much can it cost me to go by taxi?
Is there a transport to go on Saturday evening from Jerusalem to Tel aviv?
Many thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 2 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 3 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 4 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 5 Uganda Visa
- 6 Uganda Trip Report
- 7 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 8 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 9 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 10 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 11 Trip to Petra
- 12 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 13 Cape Town -safety
- 14 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 15 Trip to Merzouga
- 16 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 17 Swaziland in January
- 18 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 19 good internet connection option Meknes
- 20 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 21 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 22 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 23 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 24 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 25 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari