How easy is it really to get from Amman to Petra where we will stay for 2-3 nights?
I see JETT bus mentioned but it looks like it only runs 1x/day at 6am and not every day.
Anyone taken a private taxi to Petra?
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 오늘상한가 모의주식투자프로그램 oninve.com
- 2 My Topic Title http://www.healthcare24by7.org/dermabellix/
- 3 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/testoflex-advanced/
- 4 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/nitro-build-plus-australia/
- 5 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 6 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 7 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 8 safari for the mobility impaired
- 9 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 10 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 11 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 12 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 15 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 16 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 17 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 18 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Buying merchandise
- 23 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 24 Egypt January-February 2018
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa