I am arriving in Amman at 1:30 am and am thinking about going directly to Petra instead of staying a few hours at a hotel. Are there taxis at that time? Are they safe? What about a private car? Any current info about costs or recommendations are appreciated.
Amman Airport to Petra at Night
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Another first time safari goer
- 2 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 3 What is the best time of the year to Trek Mountain Gorillas in Africa?
- 4 Group Trip to Israel
- 5 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 6 Petra our way?
- 7 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 8 Morocco with kids in 8 days
- 9 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 10 My trip to Egypt .....
- 11 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 12 East Africa Trip
- 13 Bugs n' Botswana
- 14 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?
- 15 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 16 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 HELP US TOUR YOUR CITY IN MOROCCO ! A chance to practice your English!
- 19 Bubonic plaque
- 20 Garden Route vs Kruger Park Trade Off
- 21 Tanzania - Bush2Beach (B2B) - The Best
- 22 Help! First African safari!!!
- 23 Tour guide recommendation for Johannesburg
- 24 April or October for big birthday in Morocco?
- 25 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)