This link came to me through my sponsorship at The David Sheldrick Foundation. They rescue baby elephants who have been orphaned. It is easy to see from this video how terribly fragile the newborn is. It is also amazing to see the love and care lavished by it's family. All those big feet and not one comes close to stepping on the tiny little one.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zko Cream Cholestrerol levels is
- 2 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Binocular rentals
- 5 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 6 Dead Sea day trip
- 7 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 10 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 11 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 12 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 13 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 14 Itinerary Ideas
- 15 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 16 Travel to Botswana
- 17 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 20 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 21 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 22 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 23 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 24 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 25 Restaurant in Cape Town