This link came to me through my sponsorship at The David Sheldrick Foundation. They rescue baby elephants who have been orphaned. It is easy to see from this video how terribly fragile the newborn is. It is also amazing to see the love and care lavished by it's family. All those big feet and not one comes close to stepping on the tiny little one.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 2 safari for the mobility impaired
- 3 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 4 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 7 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 8 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 9 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 10 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 11 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 12 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 13 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 14 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Buying merchandise
- 19 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 20 Egypt January-February 2018
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 23 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 24 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 25 Need a Car in Nassau?