This link came to me through my sponsorship at The David Sheldrick Foundation. They rescue baby elephants who have been orphaned. It is easy to see from this video how terribly fragile the newborn is. It is also amazing to see the love and care lavished by it's family. All those big feet and not one comes close to stepping on the tiny little one.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel Transportation
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 4 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 5 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 What you do not know about East Africa.
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 10 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 11 Morocco help
- 12 First trip to Africa
- 13 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 14 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 15 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 16 IRAN
- 17 Money in Uganda
- 18 Uganda Visa
- 19 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 20 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 21 Private Guide for Cairo
- 22 Egypt - Need Help!
- 23 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 24 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 25 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014