This link came to me through my sponsorship at The David Sheldrick Foundation. They rescue baby elephants who have been orphaned. It is easy to see from this video how terribly fragile the newborn is. It is also amazing to see the love and care lavished by it's family. All those big feet and not one comes close to stepping on the tiny little one.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 2 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 3 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 4 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 5 honeymoon place
- 6 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 7 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 8 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 9 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 10 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 11 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 12 Yom Hazikaron
- 13 Yom Haatzmaut
- 14 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 15 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 16 recomendation on African Safari company
- 17 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 18 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 19 One extra day in Jordan
- 20 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 21 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 22 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 23 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 24 Israel in Late October or November?
- 25 One month in Africa