Am thinking of staying at these two camps in Zimbabwe and Okavango Delta. Has anyone stayed at either camp? I'd love to hear about your experiences at these places. Would you stay there again? Also, is Mombo Camp and Mombo Trails Camp the same?
Amalinda and Mombo Camps
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 2 Morocco Advice
- 3 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 4 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 5 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 6 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 7 I'm going on safari for free!
- 8 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 9 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 14 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 15 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 16 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 17 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 18 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 19 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 20 16 day mixed trip
- 21 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 22 Canadian Insurance
- 23 Evacuation Insurance
- 24 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 25 Bespoke East Africa Kenya and Tanzania Safari