I am in the process of going through all the photos from our recent trip, and I have managed to get a few pictures of the Amahoro Group posted. I will put up galleries for the Hirwa, Nkuringo and Habinyanja Groups as I finish them. After all that, and after I get through the pictures from Ethiopia and Ngamba Island, I will settle in to write a trip report.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Pictures at: www.pbase.com/cwillis
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dining during Shauvot
- 2 South Africa-vaccinations/visas?
- 3 Suggestions Apprciated
- 4 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 7 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 8 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 9 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 10 help with itinerary please
- 11 South African tour operators
- 12 First time safari question
- 13 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 14 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 15 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 16 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 17 Swala Safaris
- 18 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 19 Dubai
- 20 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 21 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 22 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 23 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 24 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 25 Etosha help