I am in the process of going through all the photos from our recent trip, and I have managed to get a few pictures of the Amahoro Group posted. I will put up galleries for the Hirwa, Nkuringo and Habinyanja Groups as I finish them. After all that, and after I get through the pictures from Ethiopia and Ngamba Island, I will settle in to write a trip report.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Pictures at: www.pbase.com/cwillis
Amahoro Gorilla Pictures Posted
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 2 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 3 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 4 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 5 3-week tour at Egypt
- 6 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 7 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 8 Morocco Advice
- 9 Beirut
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 12 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 13 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 14 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 15 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 16 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 17 I'm going on safari for free!
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 20 Dubai first time
- 21 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 22 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 23 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 24 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 25 5 day Seychelles trip in December