I am in the process of going through all the photos from our recent trip, and I have managed to get a few pictures of the Amahoro Group posted. I will put up galleries for the Hirwa, Nkuringo and Habinyanja Groups as I finish them. After all that, and after I get through the pictures from Ethiopia and Ngamba Island, I will settle in to write a trip report.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Pictures at: www.pbase.com/cwillis
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Did anyone know that there is a nice place for Paragliding In TANZANIA,
- 2 Dubai hotels
- 3 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 4 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 5 Pulse Africa???
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 Kruger
- 8 Car Rentals in Israel
- 9 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 10 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 11 Uganda Trip Report
- 12 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 13 itinerary any ideas?
- 14 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 15 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 16 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 17 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 18 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 19 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 20 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 21 Safari buddies - late August
- 22 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 23 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 24 Morocco Trip Report
- 25 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report