I know it's been years since I last posted in here about my trip...okay, maybe not years but it sure feels like it. Anyway, I've finally finished my trip report and the book is scheduled to come out in August. Thanks to all of you who gave advice for my trip. It was all helpful and the trip was AMAZING.
is anyone planning a trip to Tanzania? I would highly recomend going on safari in Tanzania, in fact, I would return in a heart beat! The people were great, the places were amazing, the animals didn't disappoint...I could gush all day. But I'd love to hear from you too.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 2 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 3 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Israel Transportation
- 6 Changing planes at Dubai
- 7 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 8 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 9 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Morocco Trip Report
- 12 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 13 Morocco help
- 14 First trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 IRAN
- 19 Money in Uganda
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 22 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 23 Private Guide for Cairo
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Attractions in Cairo and around