I know it's been years since I last posted in here about my trip...okay, maybe not years but it sure feels like it. Anyway, I've finally finished my trip report and the book is scheduled to come out in August. Thanks to all of you who gave advice for my trip. It was all helpful and the trip was AMAZING.
is anyone planning a trip to Tanzania? I would highly recomend going on safari in Tanzania, in fact, I would return in a heart beat! The people were great, the places were amazing, the animals didn't disappoint...I could gush all day. But I'd love to hear from you too.
Alexis_K's Tanzania Trip Report
- 1 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 2 Kruger Park trip
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 7 Africa Safari
- 8 phone service
- 9 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 10 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 11 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 14 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 15 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 16 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 17 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 18 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 19 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 22 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 23 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 24 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 25 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!