I know it's been years since I last posted in here about my trip...okay, maybe not years but it sure feels like it. Anyway, I've finally finished my trip report and the book is scheduled to come out in August. Thanks to all of you who gave advice for my trip. It was all helpful and the trip was AMAZING.
is anyone planning a trip to Tanzania? I would highly recomend going on safari in Tanzania, in fact, I would return in a heart beat! The people were great, the places were amazing, the animals didn't disappoint...I could gush all day. But I'd love to hear from you too.
Alexis_K's Tanzania Trip Report
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 2 Morocco for 2 nights
- 3 Looking for out of the way places
- 4 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 7 Tanzania Safari
- 8 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 9 Sabi Sands camps
- 10 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 11 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 14 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 15 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 16 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 17 East Africa summer 2014
- 18 Cape Town Safety?
- 19 first time family safari in August 2014
- 20 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 21 Memory cards for camera
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 25 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports