I know it's been years since I last posted in here about my trip...okay, maybe not years but it sure feels like it. Anyway, I've finally finished my trip report and the book is scheduled to come out in August. Thanks to all of you who gave advice for my trip. It was all helpful and the trip was AMAZING.
is anyone planning a trip to Tanzania? I would highly recomend going on safari in Tanzania, in fact, I would return in a heart beat! The people were great, the places were amazing, the animals didn't disappoint...I could gush all day. But I'd love to hear from you too.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco over Christmas
- 2 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 3 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 4 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 5 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 6 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 7 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 8 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 9 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 10 DOHA LAYOVER
- 11 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 12 Morocco Questions
- 13 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 14 Botswana safari recs
- 15 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 16 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 17 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 18 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 19 Botswana in January
- 20 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 21 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 22 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 23 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 24 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 25 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017