I know it's been years since I last posted in here about my trip...okay, maybe not years but it sure feels like it. Anyway, I've finally finished my trip report and the book is scheduled to come out in August. Thanks to all of you who gave advice for my trip. It was all helpful and the trip was AMAZING.
is anyone planning a trip to Tanzania? I would highly recomend going on safari in Tanzania, in fact, I would return in a heart beat! The people were great, the places were amazing, the animals didn't disappoint...I could gush all day. But I'd love to hear from you too.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Expert Tours
- 2 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 3 Cradle of Humankind
- 4 Johannesburg...?
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Luxury train ride
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 9 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 10 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 11 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 15 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 16 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 17 israel tour
- 18 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 19 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 20 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 21 Safety in Fes
- 22 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 23 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa