I have another question, does anyone know how to go about getting a cheap flight from Kilimanjaro airport to Accra, Ghana in West Africa? Should I buy the flight at the airport? Online quotes are $1000 for a flight near New Years Eve. ouch! Is that what I should expect for airfare within Africa during the holidays? Thanks in advance!
Airfare Within Africa - Tanzania to Ghana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morroco Travel Guide
- 2 One Day V.I.P Petra tour
- 3 Mouhoutours Adventures for a Desert Trip in Morocco !!
- 4 India
- 5 Questions about Chobe
- 6 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 7 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 8 Ideas about the trip.
- 9 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 10 3 days in Teheran
- 11 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 12 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 13 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 14 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 15 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 16 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 17 What camera to use on safari
- 18 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 19 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 20 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 21 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 22 To go to Israel or not?
- 23 Bidair at JNB
- 24 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 25 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon