I am signed up to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro with Arusha Hostel Lodge & Adventures (AHLA). http://arushahostellodgeandadventures.com/
I am seeking other travelers interested in joining my group to make the cost go down. We are hiking the Machame Route 6 days on July 15-20th. Then we are going on a 4-day middle range lodge safari July 21st-24th. If you're interested, let me know and I will have you contact tour company.
Kilimanjaro Itinerary: http://arushahostellodgeandadventures.com/Machame-route-6-days.html
Day 1 Arusha to Tarangire. Game drive. Overnight near Karatu at Octagon Lodge.
Day 2 Via Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Serengeti, with game drives en route. Overnight at Ikoma Tented Camp.
Day 3 Morning game drive in Serengeti. Afternoon transfer to Ngorongoro Crater rim for overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Day 4 Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for game drive. Afternoon return to Arusha.
AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 2 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 3 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 5 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Tips for Israel
- 10 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 11 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 12 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 13 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 14 Road To Morocco Tours
- 15 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 16 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 17 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 18 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 19 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 20 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 21 Rwanda
- 22 Egypt safe travel
- 23 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 24 Zambia Impressions
- 25 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?