I am signed up to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro with Arusha Hostel Lodge & Adventures (AHLA). http://arushahostellodgeandadventures.com/
I am seeking other travelers interested in joining my group to make the cost go down. We are hiking the Machame Route 6 days on July 15-20th. Then we are going on a 4-day middle range lodge safari July 21st-24th. If you're interested, let me know and I will have you contact tour company.
Kilimanjaro Itinerary: http://arushahostellodgeandadventures.com/Machame-route-6-days.html
Day 1 Arusha to Tarangire. Game drive. Overnight near Karatu at Octagon Lodge.
Day 2 Via Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Serengeti, with game drives en route. Overnight at Ikoma Tented Camp.
Day 3 Morning game drive in Serengeti. Afternoon transfer to Ngorongoro Crater rim for overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Day 4 Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for game drive. Afternoon return to Arusha.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 2 First trip to Africa
- 3 Uganda Visa
- 4 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 5 Morocco help
- 6 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 7 Private Guide for Cairo
- 8 Egypt - Need Help!
- 9 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 12 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 17 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 18 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 19 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 20 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 21 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 22 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 23 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 24 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 25 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North