I am signed up to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro with Arusha Hostel Lodge & Adventures (AHLA). http://arushahostellodgeandadventures.com/
I am seeking other travelers interested in joining my group to make the cost go down. We are hiking the Machame Route 6 days on July 15-20th. Then we are going on a 4-day middle range lodge safari July 21st-24th. If you're interested, let me know and I will have you contact tour company.
Kilimanjaro Itinerary: http://arushahostellodgeandadventures.com/Machame-route-6-days.html
Day 1 Arusha to Tarangire. Game drive. Overnight near Karatu at Octagon Lodge.
Day 2 Via Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Serengeti, with game drives en route. Overnight at Ikoma Tented Camp.
Day 3 Morning game drive in Serengeti. Afternoon transfer to Ngorongoro Crater rim for overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Day 4 Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for game drive. Afternoon return to Arusha.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 2 4 Days in Morocco Video
- 3 Madagascar suggestions
- 4 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 5 Israel for 10 days
- 6 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 7 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 8 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 9 experiences with African travel Resource
- 10 name issue
- 11 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 12 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 13 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 14 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 15 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 16 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 17 Single traveler
- 18 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 19 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 20 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 23 morocco help please
- 24 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 25 Botswana - Oct vs June