I am signed up to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro with Arusha Hostel Lodge & Adventures (AHLA). http://arushahostellodgeandadventures.com/
I am seeking other travelers interested in joining my group to make the cost go down. We are hiking the Machame Route 6 days on July 15-20th. Then we are going on a 4-day middle range lodge safari July 21st-24th. If you're interested, let me know and I will have you contact tour company.
Kilimanjaro Itinerary: http://arushahostellodgeandadventures.com/Machame-route-6-days.html
Day 1 Arusha to Tarangire. Game drive. Overnight near Karatu at Octagon Lodge.
Day 2 Via Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Serengeti, with game drives en route. Overnight at Ikoma Tented Camp.
Day 3 Morning game drive in Serengeti. Afternoon transfer to Ngorongoro Crater rim for overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Day 4 Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for game drive. Afternoon return to Arusha.
AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 2 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 3 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 4 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 5 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 6 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 9 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 10 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 11 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 12 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 13 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 14 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 15 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 16 Charity begins at Home!
- 17 Sun Safaris
- 18 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 19 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 20 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 21 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 22 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 23 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 24 Tour to Morocco
- 25 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???