I am signed up to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro with Arusha Hostel Lodge & Adventures (AHLA). http://arushahostellodgeandadventures.com/
I am seeking other travelers interested in joining my group to make the cost go down. We are hiking the Machame Route 6 days on July 15-20th. Then we are going on a 4-day middle range lodge safari July 21st-24th. If you're interested, let me know and I will have you contact tour company.
Kilimanjaro Itinerary: http://arushahostellodgeandadventures.com/Machame-route-6-days.html
Day 1 Arusha to Tarangire. Game drive. Overnight near Karatu at Octagon Lodge.
Day 2 Via Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Serengeti, with game drives en route. Overnight at Ikoma Tented Camp.
Day 3 Morning game drive in Serengeti. Afternoon transfer to Ngorongoro Crater rim for overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Day 4 Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for game drive. Afternoon return to Arusha.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 2 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 3 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 4 Is the migration early this year
- 5 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 6 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 7 Cape Town Itinerary
- 8 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 9 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 10 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 11 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 12 Madagascar - your tips please
- 13 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 14 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Magnificant Morocco
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Africa Film Festival
- 23 Roar Africa reviews
- 24 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 25 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)