I’m going to Nairobi, Kenya, in September with my wife. She’s going for business and I’m taking the opportunity to have some vacations.
We’re going together to a Safari in Masai Mara for three days. After this, she’ll be working, and I have nine days to do whatever I want. I was thinking about going to South Africa, but I know there are other amazing places such as Zanzibar.
What would you guys suggest me for these 9 days? Zanzibar, Johannesburg or Cape Town?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Productive Solutions of Movers in Navi Mumbai for Shifting
- 2 http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/ # Shifting Packing Pune
- 3 advise on joburg pls!
- 4 Hotel Ibis Casa Voyageurs - closed
- 5 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 6 Morocco arrival information
- 7 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 8 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 9 help with itinerary please
- 10 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 11 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 12 12 days Cape Town and Pilanesburg Itinerary help
- 13 Cape Town weather dependent activities
- 14 Luggage restrictions
- 15 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 16 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 17 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 18 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 19 Township Tour Guide
- 20 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 21 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 22 ISRAEL TRIP
- 23 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 24 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 25 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences