I’m going to Nairobi, Kenya, in September with my wife. She’s going for business and I’m taking the opportunity to have some vacations.
We’re going together to a Safari in Masai Mara for three days. After this, she’ll be working, and I have nine days to do whatever I want. I was thinking about going to South Africa, but I know there are other amazing places such as Zanzibar.
What would you guys suggest me for these 9 days? Zanzibar, Johannesburg or Cape Town?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 3 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 4 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 5 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 6 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 7 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 8 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 9 DOHA LAYOVER
- 10 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 11 Morocco Questions
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 Botswana safari recs
- 14 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 15 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 16 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 17 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 18 Botswana in January
- 19 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 20 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 21 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 22 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 23 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 24 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!