I’m going to Nairobi, Kenya, in September with my wife. She’s going for business and I’m taking the opportunity to have some vacations.
We’re going together to a Safari in Masai Mara for three days. After this, she’ll be working, and I have nine days to do whatever I want. I was thinking about going to South Africa, but I know there are other amazing places such as Zanzibar.
What would you guys suggest me for these 9 days? Zanzibar, Johannesburg or Cape Town?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 2 Best African Safari
- 3 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 4 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 5 What is worth seeing in November?
- 6 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 7 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 8 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 9 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 10 Israeli Tour Guides
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 13 Masai Mara in May
- 14 Western Desert Itinerary
- 15 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 16 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 17 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 18 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 19 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 20 Trip to Merzouga
- 21 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 24 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 25 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?