I’m going to Nairobi, Kenya, in September with my wife. She’s going for business and I’m taking the opportunity to have some vacations.
We’re going together to a Safari in Masai Mara for three days. After this, she’ll be working, and I have nine days to do whatever I want. I was thinking about going to South Africa, but I know there are other amazing places such as Zanzibar.
What would you guys suggest me for these 9 days? Zanzibar, Johannesburg or Cape Town?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Private Guide for Cairo
- 2 Texting from US to Israel
- 3 Itinerary Ideas
- 4 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 5 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 6 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 7 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 8 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 9 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 10 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 11 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 12 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 13 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 14 Passport pages stuck together
- 15 Self drive tour south africa
- 16 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 17 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 18 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 19 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 20 Duba activities - help deciding
- 21 Eilat
- 22 recommendations for AI islands
- 23 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 24 Petra from Israel
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit