I’m going to Nairobi, Kenya, in September with my wife. She’s going for business and I’m taking the opportunity to have some vacations.
We’re going together to a Safari in Masai Mara for three days. After this, she’ll be working, and I have nine days to do whatever I want. I was thinking about going to South Africa, but I know there are other amazing places such as Zanzibar.
What would you guys suggest me for these 9 days? Zanzibar, Johannesburg or Cape Town?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Get-Assits: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 AOL MAIL D*J
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Travel to Cairo in July
- 8 Targin into Zambia
- 9 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco