I've been involved with commercial rafting and Zimbabwe Tour Operations for the past five years. While we've enjoyed great success with the regional coporate market in the experiential learning fields we have not seen much on the international leisure market.
Is the region considered safe?
Is info on the region accessible on the net?
Just how much "Bad press" does the region experience internationally?
Is the region perceived to be expensive?
Any answers / comments would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 2 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 3 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 beach visit after safari
- 6 Best African Safari
- 7 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 8 Petra Wadi Rum
- 9 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 12 What is worth seeing in November?
- 13 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 14 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 15 Israeli Tour Guides
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 18 Masai Mara in May
- 19 Western Desert Itinerary
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 22 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 23 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 24 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 25 Trip to Merzouga