I've been involved with commercial rafting and Zimbabwe Tour Operations for the past five years. While we've enjoyed great success with the regional coporate market in the experiential learning fields we have not seen much on the international leisure market.
Is the region considered safe?
Is info on the region accessible on the net?
Just how much "Bad press" does the region experience internationally?
Is the region perceived to be expensive?
Any answers / comments would be greatly appreciated.
African Adventre Travel - Market Research
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 2 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 3 Tour to Morocco
- 4 Morrocco and Cash
- 5 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 6 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 7 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 8 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 9 South Africa trip advices
- 10 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 11 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 14 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 15 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 16 First time in Africa on safari
- 17 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 18 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 21 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 22 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 23 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 24 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 25 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014