I've been involved with commercial rafting and Zimbabwe Tour Operations for the past five years. While we've enjoyed great success with the regional coporate market in the experiential learning fields we have not seen much on the international leisure market.
Is the region considered safe?
Is info on the region accessible on the net?
Just how much "Bad press" does the region experience internationally?
Is the region perceived to be expensive?
Any answers / comments would be greatly appreciated.
African Adventre Travel - Market Research
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 2 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 3 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 4 UAE Desert Safari
- 5 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 6 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 7 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 8 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 11 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 12 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 15 Zambia Impressions
- 16 Taste of Dubai
- 17 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 20 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 21 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 22 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 23 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 24 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 25 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?