I am thinking of surprising my husband with an African Safari trip. Could people please recommend some good safaris and you have ever been on one and why you liked it or would recommend it. We are open to anything and anywhere in Africa, we just want a good experience. Thank you.
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 2 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 3 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 4 Group Trip to Israel
- 5 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 6 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 7 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 8 My trip to Egypt .....
- 9 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 10 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 11 Safari and Beach in June
- 12 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 13 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 14 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 15 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 16 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 19 Homestay Accomodation
- 20 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 21 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 22 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 23 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 24 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 25 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!