will be heading to Johannesburg end of July for 2 weeks for my first time! was thinking if I should head to cape town but heard the weather is chilly and rainy. So I've decided to stay in joburg and travel around.
What would you think of this driving route? Is there much to see around these areas to experience an African culture?
- Kruger National Park
any Must go interest places that I've missed?
Thanks for your advise !!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 EPSON@printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 3 Dubai first time
- 4 2 nights in Dubai
- 5 16 hours in Qatar
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 8 A South African in Lusaka
- 9 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 10 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 11 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 12 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 15 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 16 Safari suggestions
- 17 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 18 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 19 Travel to Africa
- 20 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 21 Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 23 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
- 24 Just starting to contemplate a safari--pointers please
- 25 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?