I am planning to trip to visit Zambia in July 07. I am postpone this trip of bring it forward by a month, but on doing some research, I felt July was a good balance of reasonable game viewing + decent weather (I hate hot weather).
We wish to visit Vic falls and want to do a reasonable amount of walking/night drives as well, while trying to get good value accommodation. With this background, we have the recommended the following -
Tafika (S Luangwa) - 3 nights
Chikoko Trails (S Luangwa) - 2 nights
Crocodile Camp (S Luangwa) - 1 night
Kaingo (S Luangwa) - 2 nights
Mwanba or Kuyenda (S Luangwa) - 2 nights
Zambezi Sun (Livingstone) - 2 nights
Are we spending too much time in S Luangwa? I was advised (by the trip organizer) that the cost of internal transfers, sometimes isnt worth the value received from the trip, and this advised to stay with S LUangwa.
I would appreciate if anyone has an opinion and advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 CAUTION! Do not deal with IRANIANVISA.COM
- 3 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 4 Isreal
- 5 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 6 Binocular rentals
- 7 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 8 Marrakech
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Dead Sea day trip
- 11 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 14 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 15 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 16 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 17 Itinerary Ideas
- 18 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 19 Travel to Botswana
- 20 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 21 Loldia House Kenya
- 22 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 23 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 24 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 25 several short safaris vs one longer one