I am planning to trip to visit Zambia in July 07. I am postpone this trip of bring it forward by a month, but on doing some research, I felt July was a good balance of reasonable game viewing + decent weather (I hate hot weather).
We wish to visit Vic falls and want to do a reasonable amount of walking/night drives as well, while trying to get good value accommodation. With this background, we have the recommended the following -
Tafika (S Luangwa) - 3 nights
Chikoko Trails (S Luangwa) - 2 nights
Crocodile Camp (S Luangwa) - 1 night
Kaingo (S Luangwa) - 2 nights
Mwanba or Kuyenda (S Luangwa) - 2 nights
Zambezi Sun (Livingstone) - 2 nights
Are we spending too much time in S Luangwa? I was advised (by the trip organizer) that the cost of internal transfers, sometimes isnt worth the value received from the trip, and this advised to stay with S LUangwa.
I would appreciate if anyone has an opinion and advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Green Season Safari Questions
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Novice Safari question
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Quick question about Kenya..
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September