I am planning to trip to visit Zambia in July 07. I am postpone this trip of bring it forward by a month, but on doing some research, I felt July was a good balance of reasonable game viewing + decent weather (I hate hot weather).
We wish to visit Vic falls and want to do a reasonable amount of walking/night drives as well, while trying to get good value accommodation. With this background, we have the recommended the following -
Tafika (S Luangwa) - 3 nights
Chikoko Trails (S Luangwa) - 2 nights
Crocodile Camp (S Luangwa) - 1 night
Kaingo (S Luangwa) - 2 nights
Mwanba or Kuyenda (S Luangwa) - 2 nights
Zambezi Sun (Livingstone) - 2 nights
Are we spending too much time in S Luangwa? I was advised (by the trip organizer) that the cost of internal transfers, sometimes isnt worth the value received from the trip, and this advised to stay with S LUangwa.
I would appreciate if anyone has an opinion and advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 2 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 3 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 4 Petra from Israel
- 5 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 8 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 9 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 10 israel tour
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 13 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 14 Luxury train ride
- 15 Safety in Fes
- 16 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 17 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 18 Sim card mainly for data
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 23 Cape Town
- 24 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya