I am planning to trip to visit Zambia in July 07. I am postpone this trip of bring it forward by a month, but on doing some research, I felt July was a good balance of reasonable game viewing + decent weather (I hate hot weather).
We wish to visit Vic falls and want to do a reasonable amount of walking/night drives as well, while trying to get good value accommodation. With this background, we have the recommended the following -
Tafika (S Luangwa) - 3 nights
Chikoko Trails (S Luangwa) - 2 nights
Crocodile Camp (S Luangwa) - 1 night
Kaingo (S Luangwa) - 2 nights
Mwanba or Kuyenda (S Luangwa) - 2 nights
Zambezi Sun (Livingstone) - 2 nights
Are we spending too much time in S Luangwa? I was advised (by the trip organizer) that the cost of internal transfers, sometimes isnt worth the value received from the trip, and this advised to stay with S LUangwa.
I would appreciate if anyone has an opinion and advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthitcongress.com/jullen-serum/
- 2 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 3 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 4 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 5 Private Guide for Cairo
- 6 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 7 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 8 Texting from US to Israel
- 9 Itinerary Ideas
- 10 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 11 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 12 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 13 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 14 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 15 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 16 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 17 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 18 Passport pages stuck together
- 19 Self drive tour south africa
- 20 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 21 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 22 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 23 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 24 Duba activities - help deciding
- 25 Eilat