Hi, I am traveling to jordan in early march for 4-5 days. A few questions: what is the quickest way to get from Cairo to Amman and/or Petra? Is it worth it to have a guide in petra? How do I find a good one? I'm traveling by myself--any tips on getting from amman to petra? thanks! -Sarah
Advice on Petra/Jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 2 I am looking for parteners to work with
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 5 Cape Town Safety?
- 6 first time family safari in August 2014
- 7 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 8 Memory cards for camera
- 9 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 10 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 14 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 15 Help with Rwanda trip
- 16 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 17 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 18 Tel Aviv beaches
- 19 trip report, morocco
- 20 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 23 Morocco for 2 nights
- 24 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 25 Hotels in Nairobi